Aurelion Sol Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Aurelion Sol – The Star Forger – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Aurelion Sol is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Aurelion Sol have won 1 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Aurelion Sol is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Aurelion Sol is not banned and only the Aurelion Sol Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Aurelion Sol is best suited as an answer to , Zed or Veigar
Zoeon the opposing team. With
Aurelion Sol and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Lissandraor lead to desperation for Syndra
Aurelion Sol players.
This page shows you all the Aurelion Sol Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Aurelion Sol players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Aurelion Sol Build or Aurelion Sol Runes.
Aurelion Sol Tips
- You can use Comet of Legend's flight to grow Starsurge to massive proportions.
- Save Voice of Light to use as a defense against melee opponents if you need to - otherwise, use its slow to start a fight at long range.
- Comet of Legend allows you to move quickly around the map; use it to put pressure on other lanes.
- Try to get inside his orbit, since his stars can't hurt you up close.
- His stars disappear while stunned or silenced, giving you an easy opportunity to fight him.
- He gains speed while chasing in a straight line, but taking damage makes him lose that momentum.
- His Starsurge ability can grow to cover a huge area - don't stay in the same place too long!