Aurelion Sol Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
, Aurelion Sol
– The Star Forger – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Aurelion Sol
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Aurelion Sol Probuilds
and to learn how to play Aurelion Sol
. This page shows you how a pro builds Aurelion Sol
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Aurelion Sol
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Aurelion Sol
have won 0
out of 0
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Aurelion Sol
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Aurelion Sol
is not banned and only the Aurelion Sol Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Aurelion Sol
probuild is best suited to counter Syndra
, to counter Akshan
or to counter Azir
on the opposing team. With Aurelion Sol
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Aurelion Sol
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Aurelion Sol
In regards to runes for Aurelion Sol you can see that Domination
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Aurelion Sol besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Aurelion Sol Probuilds
On which position do the most Aurelion Sol Probuilds exist?
Pros play Aurelion Sol mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Aurelion Sol Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Aurelion Sol Probuilds here are a few Aurelion Sol tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can use Comet of Legend's flight to grow Starsurge to massive proportions.
- Save Voice of Light to use as a defense against melee opponents if you need to - otherwise, use its slow to start a fight at long range.
- Comet of Legend allows you to move quickly around the map; use it to put pressure on other lanes.
- Try to get inside his orbit, since his stars can't hurt you up close.
- His stars disappear while stunned or silenced, giving you an easy opportunity to fight him.
- He gains speed while chasing in a straight line, but taking damage makes him lose that momentum.
- His Starsurge ability can grow to cover a huge area - don't stay in the same place too long!