Sejuani Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Sejuani – Fury of the North – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Sejuani is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Sejuani have won 4 out of 10 matches, resulting in a win rate of
40%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Sejuani is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Sejuani is not banned and only the Sejuani Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Sejuani is best suited as an answer to , Rumble
Eliseon the opposing team. With
Sejuani and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rammuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Sejuani Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Sejuani players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Sejuani Build or Sejuani Runes.
- Use Arctic Assault to escape bad situations, interupt channeled spells or chase runners.
- Melee allies can stack Frost for your Permafrost, keep an eye on who they are attacking.
- Save Glacial Prison for encounters where you have teammates present to take advantage of it.
- Dodging Arctic Assault and Glacial Prison can give you a huge advantage.
- Focus on avoiding the second swing of Winter's Wrath which carries the brunt of the damage.
- Melee enemies can also stack Frost for Sejuani, be very careful around them.