Sejuani Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Sejuani – Fury of the North – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Sejuani is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Sejuani Probuilds and to learn how to play Sejuani. This page shows you how a pro builds Sejuani in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Sejuani players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Sejuani have won 114 out of 194 matches, resulting in a win rate of 58.8% and a pick rate of 1.2%. In 0.3% of the matches Sejuani is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Sejuani is not banned and only the Sejuani Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Sejuani probuild is best suited to counter Trundle, to counter Lee Sin or to counter Kha'Zix on the opposing team. With Sejuani and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Amumu, Zac or Udyr lead to desperation for Sejuani players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Sejuani.
In regards to runes for Sejuani you can see that Resolve and Precision are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Sejuani Probuilds
On which position do the most Sejuani Probuilds exist?
Pros play Sejuani mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Sejuani Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Sejuani Probuilds here are a few Sejuani tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Arctic Assault to escape bad situations, interupt channeled spells or chase runners.
- Melee allies can stack Frost for your Permafrost, keep an eye on who they are attacking.
- Save Glacial Prison for encounters where you have teammates present to take advantage of it.
- Dodging Arctic Assault and Glacial Prison can give you a huge advantage.
- Focus on avoiding the second swing of Winter's Wrath which carries the brunt of the damage.
- Melee enemies can also stack Frost for Sejuani, be very careful around them.