Tryndamere Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Tryndamere – the Barbarian King – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Tryndamere is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Tryndamere Probuilds and to learn how to play Tryndamere. This page shows you how a pro builds Tryndamere in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Tryndamere players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Tryndamere have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 5% of the matches Tryndamere is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Tryndamere is not banned and only the Tryndamere Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Tryndamere probuild is best suited to counter Dr. Mundo, to counter Gnar or to counter Kayle on the opposing team. With Tryndamere and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Malphite, Volibear or Ornn lead to desperation for Tryndamere players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Tryndamere.
In regards to runes for Tryndamere you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Tryndamere Probuilds
On which position do the most Tryndamere Probuilds exist?
Pros play Tryndamere mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Tryndamere Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Tryndamere Probuilds here are a few Tryndamere tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Delaying the activation of Undying Rage is a very effective way to make an enemy champion over-commit to trying to kill you.
- Bloodlust is an excellent way to heal Tryndamere. Try not to let it fade off before you activate it.
- If the enemy is stacking Armor, try building items like Last Whisper or Youmuu's Ghostblade.
- Try harassing Tryndamere early so he can't kill minions and heal with Bloodlust.
- Remember, Tryndamere can only slow you if you are facing away from him.
- Most of Tryndamere's damage is physical. If he's getting too strong, consider buying a Thornmail.