Blitzcrank Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Great Steam Golem – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Blitzcrank
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Blitzcrank Probuilds
and to learn how to play Blitzcrank
. This page shows you how a pro builds Blitzcrank
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Blitzcrank
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Blitzcrank
have won 5
out of 8
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Blitzcrank
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Blitzcrank
is not banned and only the Blitzcrank Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi
, to counter Sona
or to counter Senna
on the opposing team. With Blitzcrank
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Blitzcrank
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Blitzcrank
In regards to runes for Blitzcrank you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Blitzcrank besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Blitzcrank Probuilds
On which position do the most Blitzcrank Probuilds exist?
Pros play Blitzcrank mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Blitzcrank Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Blitzcrank Probuilds here are a few Blitzcrank tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- The 1-2-3 combo of Rocket Grab, Power Fist, and Static Field can devastate an individual opponent.
- Using Blitzcrank's grab to pull an enemy into your tower range followed by a Power Fist will allow the tower to get several hits on them.
- Blitzcrank's passive Mana Barrier grants him a shield when he is low on health.
- Staying behind creeps can prevent you from being Rocket Grabbed. Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab only pulls the first enemy target it encounters.