Janna Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Janna – the Storm's Fury – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Janna is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Janna have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.9%of the matches
Janna is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Janna is not banned and only the Janna Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Janna is best suited as an answer to
Rakanon the opposing team. With
Janna and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Maokaior lead to desperation for Bard
This page shows you all the Janna Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Janna players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Janna Build or Janna Runes.
- Eye of the Storm can be used on allied turrets.
- Quickly firing a Howling Gale without the charge up can be used to heavily disable the other team.
- Timing Janna's ultimate can push enemies away from a wounded ally or even separate enemies.
- Save an interrupt ability for when Janna uses her ultimate.
- Listen for the charge up sound on Howling Gale in case Janna is trying to hit you with it from off screen or from brush.
- Janna's at her strongest when buffing another ally. If you can harass her ally, it will weaken her ability to fight you.