Janna Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.11, Janna – the Storm's Fury – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Janna is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Janna Probuilds and to learn how to play Janna. This page shows you how a pro builds Janna in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Janna players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Janna have won 12 out of 17 matches, resulting in a win rate of 70.6% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 2.6% of the matches Janna is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Janna is not banned and only the Janna Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Janna probuild is best suited to counter Swain, to counter Ashe or to counter Rell on the opposing team. With Janna and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Sona, Xerath or Milio lead to desperation for Janna players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Janna.
In regards to runes for Janna you can see that Inspiration and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Janna Probuilds
On which position do the most Janna Probuilds exist?
Pros play Janna mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Janna Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Janna Probuilds here are a few Janna tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Eye of the Storm can be used on allied turrets.
- Quickly firing a Howling Gale without the charge up can be used to heavily disable the other team.
- Timing Janna's ultimate can push enemies away from a wounded ally or even separate enemies.
- Save an interrupt ability for when Janna uses her ultimate.
- Listen for the charge up sound on Howling Gale in case Janna is trying to hit you with it from off screen or from brush.
- Janna's at her strongest when buffing another ally. If you can harass her ally, it will weaken her ability to fight you.