Janna Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Storm's Fury – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Janna
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Janna Probuilds
and to learn how to play Janna
. This page shows you how a pro builds Janna
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Janna
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Janna
have won 3
out of 5
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Janna
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support
. When Janna
is not banned and only the Janna Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Alistar
, to counter Rakan
or to counter Rell
on the opposing team. With Janna
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Janna
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Janna
In regards to runes for Janna you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Janna besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Janna Probuilds
On which position do the most Janna Probuilds exist?
Pros play Janna mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Janna Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Janna Probuilds here are a few Janna tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Eye of the Storm can be used on allied turrets.
- Quickly firing a Howling Gale without the charge up can be used to heavily disable the other team.
- Timing Janna's ultimate can push enemies away from a wounded ally or even separate enemies.
- Save an interrupt ability for when Janna uses her ultimate.
- Listen for the charge up sound on Howling Gale in case Janna is trying to hit you with it from off screen or from brush.
- Janna's at her strongest when buffing another ally. If you can harass her ally, it will weaken her ability to fight you.