Viktor Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Machine Herald – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Viktor
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Viktor Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Viktor
have won 10
out of 21
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Viktor
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Viktor
is not banned and only the Viktor Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to Lissandra
on the opposing team. With Viktor
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Viktor
This page shows you all the Viktor Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Viktor
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Viktor Build
(where you can find aggregated Viktor pro builds) or Viktor Runes
FAQ for Viktor Probuilds
On which position do the most Viktor Probuilds exist?
Pros play Viktor mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Viktor Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Viktor Probuilds here are a few Viktor tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Death Ray is a powerful poke and a strong area of denial tool. Use it in combination with Gravity Field to control your enemy's position.
- Make sure you choose the right augment at the right time.
- Be careful about how close you let Viktor get to you. Viktor's control of the battlefield increases with his proximity to his opponent.
- Be aware of how many augments Viktor has upgraded by looking at the color of the light on his staff (purple, yellow, blue, red).