Jayce Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Defender of Tomorrow – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Jayce
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Jayce Probuilds
and to learn how to play Jayce
. This page shows you how a pro builds Jayce
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Jayce
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Jayce
have won 18
out of 28
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Jayce
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Jayce
is not banned and only the Jayce Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Udyr
, to counter Rumble
or to counter Urgot
on the opposing team. With Jayce
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Jayce
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Jayce
In regards to runes for Jayce you can see that Sorcery
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Jayce besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Jayce Probuilds
On which position do the most Jayce Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jayce mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Jayce Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jayce Probuilds here are a few Jayce tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Be sure to switch stances often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's Hammer Stance, as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting Shock Blast through the Acceleration Gate.
- Jayce can attack in melee or at range. Pay attention to his stance and weapon color to know how he is going to attack.
- If you see Jayce drop his Acceleration Gate, be careful, he is probably about to cast Shock Blast.
- Jayce is strong in the early game. If he gains the advantage, play defensively.