Jayce Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Jayce Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Jayce Probuilds
On which position do the most Jayce Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jayce mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Jayce Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jayce Probuilds here are a few Jayce tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Be sure to switch stances often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's Hammer Stance, as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting Shock Blast through the Acceleration Gate.
- Jayce can attack in melee or at range. Pay attention to his stance and weapon color to know how he is going to attack.
- If you see Jayce drop his Acceleration Gate, be careful, he is probably about to cast Shock Blast.
- Jayce is strong in the early game. If he gains the advantage, play defensively.