Jayce Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Jayce – the Defender of Tomorrow – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Jayce is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Jayce have won 106 out of 211 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50.2%and a pick rate of
2.9%of the matches
Jayce is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Jayce is not banned and only the Jayce Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
1.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Jayce is best suited as an answer to
Mordekaiseron the opposing team. With
Jayce and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nasuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Jayce Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Jayce players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Jayce Build or Jayce Runes.
- Be sure to switch stances often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's Hammer Stance, as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting Shock Blast through the Acceleration Gate.
- Jayce can attack in melee or at range. Pay attention to his stance and weapon color to know how he is going to attack.
- If you see Jayce drop his Acceleration Gate, be careful, he is probably about to cast Shock Blast.
- Jayce is strong in the early game. If he gains the advantage, play defensively.