Jayce Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Jayce – the Defender of Tomorrow – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Jayce is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Jayce Probuilds and to learn how to play Jayce. This page shows you how a pro builds Jayce in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Jayce players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Jayce have won 85 out of 166 matches, resulting in a win rate of 51.2% and a pick rate of 1.8%. In 4.2% of the matches Jayce is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Jayce is not banned and only the Jayce Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Jayce probuild is best suited to counter Akali, to counter Twisted Fate or to counter Yone on the opposing team. With Jayce and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Malzahar, Xerath or Vladimir lead to desperation for Jayce players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Jayce.
In regards to runes for Jayce you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Jayce Probuilds
On which position do the most Jayce Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jayce mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Jayce Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jayce Probuilds here are a few Jayce tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Be sure to switch stances often. It will enhance your attacks and grant you quick bursts of speed.
- If you find yourself taking lots of damage, try using Jayce's Hammer Stance, as it grants you additional defenses.
- For increased range and damage, try casting Shock Blast through the Acceleration Gate.
- Jayce can attack in melee or at range. Pay attention to his stance and weapon color to know how he is going to attack.
- If you see Jayce drop his Acceleration Gate, be careful, he is probably about to cast Shock Blast.
- Jayce is strong in the early game. If he gains the advantage, play defensively.