Talon Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Talon – the Blade's Shadow – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Talon is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Talon Probuilds and to learn how to play Talon. This page shows you how a pro builds Talon in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Talon players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Talon have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 3.3% of the matches Talon is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Talon is not banned and only the Talon Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Talon probuild is best suited to counter Karthus, to counter Jarvan IV or to counter Shaco on the opposing team. With Talon and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Amumu, Maokai or Fiddlesticks lead to desperation for Talon players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Talon.
In regards to runes for Talon you can see that Inspiration and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Talon Probuilds
On which position do the most Talon Probuilds exist?
Pros play Talon mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Talon Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Talon Probuilds here are a few Talon tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can use Assassin's Path to get behind the enemy and set up for Noxian Diplomacy's melee attack.
- Shadow Assault is a powerful escape tool, but can also be offensively used to assault a group.
- Remember to pick your target before the fight. Focusing all of Talon's abilities on one target can be very rewarding, but splitting them up between many may leave you helpless.
- Talon's attacks are all physical damage. Build armor early to counter his burst damage.
- Talon is heavily reliant on Shadow Assault to escape a fight. When it is down he's significantly more vulnerable.
- Talon has unrivaled roaming ability. Make sure to keep track of his position or force him to stay in lane by pushing aggressively.