Talon Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Talon – the Blade's Shadow – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Talon is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Talon have won 112 out of 234 matches, resulting in a win rate of
47.9%and a pick rate of
50.3%of the matches
Talon is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Talon is not banned and only the Talon Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Talon is best suited as an answer to
Shaco, or Hecarim
Master Yion the opposing team. With
Talon and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Karthuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Talon Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Talon players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Talon Build or Talon Runes.
- You can use Assassin's Path to get behind the enemy and set up for Noxian Diplomacy's melee attack.
- Shadow Assault is a powerful escape tool, but can also be offensively used to assault a group.
- Remember to pick your target before the fight. Focusing all of Talon's abilities on one target can be very rewarding, but splitting them up between many may leave you helpless.
- Talon's attacks are all physical damage. Build armor early to counter his burst damage.
- Talon is heavily reliant on Shadow Assault to escape a fight. When it is down he's significantly more vulnerable.
- Talon has unrivaled roaming ability. Make sure to keep track of his position or force him to stay in lane by pushing aggressively.