Alistar Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Support Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Alistar – the Minotaur – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Alistar is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Alistar Probuilds and to learn how to play Alistar. This page shows you how a pro builds Alistar in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Alistar players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Alistar have won 27 out of 57 matches, resulting in a win rate of 47.4% and a pick rate of 3.2%. In 11.7% of the matches Alistar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Alistar is not banned and only the Alistar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Alistar probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi, to counter Nautilus or to counter Rell on the opposing team. With Alistar and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Janna, Bard or Zilean lead to desperation for Alistar players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Alistar.
In regards to runes for Alistar you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Alistar Probuilds
On which position do the most Alistar Probuilds exist?
Pros play Alistar mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Alistar Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Alistar Probuilds here are a few Alistar tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Using Pulverize can allow you to establish better positioning for Headbutt.
- Move Speed is very important on Alistar. Consider which boots to buy carefully.
- Using Flash can allow you catch your target off guard to knock them back into your allies with Pulverize and Headbutt.
- Alistar is very disruptive but very tough - try to target more fragile damage dealers.
- Watch out for the Pulverize-Headbutt combo when around turrets.
- When Alistar uses his ultimate, it's often better to move back and wait until the effect wears off before attacking him.