Jax Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– Grandmaster at Arms – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Jax
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Jax Probuilds
and to learn how to play Jax
. This page shows you how a pro builds Jax
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Jax
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Jax
have won 12
out of 32
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Jax
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Jax
is not banned and only the Jax Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Yone
, to counter Tryndamere
or to counter Irelia
on the opposing team. With Jax
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Jax
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Jax
In regards to runes for Jax you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Jax besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Jax Probuilds
On which position do the most Jax Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jax mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Jax Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jax Probuilds here are a few Jax tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Jax can Leap Strike to friendly units, including wards. You can use them to plan your escape.
- Jax benefits greatly from items that have both Ability Power and Attack Damage such as Guinsoo's Rageblade and Hextech Gunblade.
- Try to engage him in short bursts instead of going toe-to-toe with him. Preventing him from attacking consecutively drastically lowers his damage output.
- Jax can dodge all incoming attacks for a very short amount of time and stuns enemies in melee range when it ends. Wait to strike him until after his dodge is finished.