Nidalee Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Nidalee you can see that
Explore Nidalee besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Nidalee Probuilds
On which position do the most Nidalee Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nidalee mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Nidalee Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nidalee Probuilds here are a few Nidalee tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim's current Health. Set them up in your team's backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
- Nidalee's Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.