Nidalee Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Nidalee – the Bestial Huntress – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Nidalee is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Nidalee have won 63 out of 108 matches, resulting in a win rate of
58.3%and a pick rate of
13.3%of the matches
Nidalee is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Nidalee is not banned and only the Nidalee Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.8in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Nidalee is best suited as an answer to
Viego, or Morgana
Ivernon the opposing team. With
Nidalee and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Eliselead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Nidalee Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Nidalee players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Nidalee Build or Nidalee Runes.
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim's current Health. Set them up in your team's backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
- Nidalee's Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.