Nidalee Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Nidalee – the Bestial Huntress – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Nidalee is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Nidalee Probuilds and to learn how to play Nidalee. This page shows you how a pro builds Nidalee in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Nidalee players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Nidalee have won 125 out of 201 matches, resulting in a win rate of 62.2% and a pick rate of 1.2%. In 5.8% of the matches Nidalee is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Nidalee is not banned and only the Nidalee Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Nidalee probuild is best suited to counter Viego, to counter Kayn or to counter Graves on the opposing team. With Nidalee and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Maokai, Fiddlesticks or Udyr lead to desperation for Nidalee players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Nidalee.
In regards to runes for Nidalee you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Nidalee Probuilds
On which position do the most Nidalee Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nidalee mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Nidalee Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nidalee Probuilds here are a few Nidalee tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim's current Health. Set them up in your team's backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
- Nidalee's Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.