Kayle Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Kayle you can see that
Explore Kayle besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Kayle Probuilds
On which position do the most Kayle Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kayle mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Kayle Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kayle Probuilds here are a few Kayle tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Using Divine Judgment on a high-DPS ally can turn the tides of battle by giving your ally free reign to attack.
- Kayle's attacks become incredibly powerful once she gains attack range from Divine Ascent. Play safe until then.
- Kayle benefits greatly from Attack Damage and Ability Power, making hybrid items like Nashor's Tooth and Hextech Gunblade very effective on her.
- Divine Judgment only grants Kayle or her allies immunity to damage. Slows and stuns can still be applied, so trap them if they're being overzealous.
- Kayle is usually a fragile target. If you see her ultimate cast on an ally, switch to attacking her.
- Kayle starts the game as a weaker melee champion. Try to put her behind before she ascends to her ranged form.