Kayle Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Kayle – the Righteous – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kayle is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Kayle Probuilds and to learn how to play Kayle. This page shows you how a pro builds Kayle in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kayle players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kayle have won 2 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 40% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.1% of the matches Kayle is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Kayle is not banned and only the Kayle Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kayle probuild is best suited to counter Yorick, to counter Volibear or to counter Dr. Mundo on the opposing team. With Kayle and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nasus, Irelia or Malphite lead to desperation for Kayle players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kayle.
In regards to runes for Kayle you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kayle Probuilds
On which position do the most Kayle Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kayle mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Kayle Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kayle Probuilds here are a few Kayle tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Using Divine Judgment on a high-DPS ally can turn the tides of battle by giving your ally free reign to attack.
- Kayle's attacks become incredibly powerful once she gains attack range from Divine Ascent. Play safe until then.
- Kayle benefits greatly from Attack Damage and Ability Power, making hybrid items like Nashor's Tooth and Hextech Gunblade very effective on her.
- Divine Judgment only grants Kayle or her allies immunity to damage. Slows and stuns can still be applied, so trap them if they're being overzealous.
- Kayle is usually a fragile target. If you see her ultimate cast on an ally, switch to attacking her.
- Kayle starts the game as a weaker melee champion. Try to put her behind before she ascends to her ranged form.