Kayle Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kayle – the Righteous – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kayle is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Kayle have won 2 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Kayle is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kayle is not banned and only the Kayle Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kayle is best suited as an answer to
Yorickor on the opposing team. With Gangplank
Kayle and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rivenor lead to desperation for Yone
This page shows you all the Kayle Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kayle players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kayle Build (where you can find aggregated Kayle pro builds) or Kayle Runes.
FAQ for Kayle Probuilds
On which position do the most Kayle Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kayle mostly on position Top.
- Using Divine Judgment on a high-DPS ally can turn the tides of battle by giving your ally free reign to attack.
- Kayle's attacks become incredibly powerful once she gains attack range from Divine Ascent. Play safe until then.
- Kayle benefits greatly from Attack Damage and Ability Power, making hybrid items like Nashor's Tooth and Hextech Gunblade very effective on her.
- Divine Judgment only grants Kayle or her allies immunity to damage. Slows and stuns can still be applied, so trap them if they're being overzealous.
- Kayle is usually a fragile target. If you see her ultimate cast on an ally, switch to attacking her.
- Kayle starts the game as a weaker melee champion. Try to put her behind before she ascends to her ranged form.