Kassadin Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kassadin – the Void Walker – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kassadin is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Kassadin have won 2 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
40%and a pick rate of
7.7%of the matches
Kassadin is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kassadin is not banned and only the Kassadin Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kassadin is best suited as an answer to , Akali
Oriannaon the opposing team. With
Kassadin and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Akshanor lead to desperation for Pantheon
This page shows you all the Kassadin Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kassadin players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kassadin Build or Kassadin Runes.
- Kassadin has multiple item paths; he can go caster via Mana and Ability Power or anti-caster with Cooldown Reduction and Magic Resist.
- Kassadin's ultimate has many uses and is on a shorter cooldown than most, use it often.
- Try to get the Ancient Golem buff to counteract Riftwalk's increasing Mana cost.
- Kassadin deals mostly magic damage. If he's doing well consider buying magic resist items like Mercury's Treads and Banshee's Veil.
- Each time Kassadin consecutively uses Riftwalk, he pays more and more mana. Keep this in mind as you chase him.
- It takes 6 spell casts for Kassadin's slow, Force Pulse, to become castable. If he levels up that ability, judiciously use your own skills while laning against him.