Kassadin Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Kassadin you can see that
Explore Kassadin besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Kassadin Probuilds
On which position do the most Kassadin Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kassadin mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Kassadin Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kassadin Probuilds here are a few Kassadin tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Kassadin has multiple item paths; he can go caster via Mana and Ability Power or anti-caster with Cooldown Reduction and Magic Resist.
- Kassadin's ultimate has many uses and is on a shorter cooldown than most, use it often.
- Try to get the Ancient Golem buff to counteract Riftwalk's increasing Mana cost.
- Kassadin deals mostly magic damage. If he's doing well consider buying magic resist items like Mercury's Treads and Banshee's Veil.
- Each time Kassadin consecutively uses Riftwalk, he pays more and more mana. Keep this in mind as you chase him.
- It takes 6 spell casts for Kassadin's slow, Force Pulse, to become castable. If he levels up that ability, judiciously use your own skills while laning against him.