Katarina Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Katarina – the Sinister Blade – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Katarina is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Katarina have won 1 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
15.4%of the matches
Katarina is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Katarina is not banned and only the Katarina Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Katarina is best suited as an answer to
Akalion the opposing team. With
Katarina and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Aniviaor lead to desperation for Galio
This page shows you all the Katarina Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Katarina players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Katarina Build or Katarina Runes.
- Picking up Daggers will significantly reduce Shunpo's cooldown.
- Try waiting until the other team is distracted with fighting your team, and use Shunpo to teleport into the fray and unleash a devastating Death Lotus.
- Using Shunpo on an allied Champion, Dagger, or minion can be a great escape tactic.
- Katarina's abilities deal magic damage, so even if she's building Attack Damage items, get magic resistance to counter her.
- Try to save a disable for when Katarina uses her Death Lotus.