Taric Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Taric – the Shield of Valoran – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Taric is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Taric have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Taric is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Taric is not banned and only the Taric Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.8in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Taric is best suited as an answer to , Nautilus
Yuumion the opposing team. With
Taric and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Namilead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Taric Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Taric players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Taric Build or Taric Runes.
- The cooldown reducing component of Bravado makes Cooldown Reduction items like Frozen Heart, Iceborn Gauntlet, and Spirit Visage exceptionally powerful on Taric.
- Using Starlight's Touch at lower charges makes its healing less Mana efficient, but can greatly increase Taric's sustained damage via Bravado.
- Rather than saving Cosmic Radiance for the last moment and risking someone dying during the delay, it can be more beneficial to cast it as soon as you know a teamfight is guaranteed to start.
- Taric's ultimate, Cosmic Radiance, has a long delay before its effect. Try to quickly assess whether to disengage the fight or attempt to kill his allies before it goes off.
- Taric reduces his spell cooldowns by basic attacking enemies with Bravado. Try to kite him in teamfights and punish him for approaching the minion wave in lane.