Taric Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Taric – the Shield of Valoran – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Taric is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Taric Probuilds and to learn how to play Taric. This page shows you how a pro builds Taric in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Taric players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Taric have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.2% of the matches Taric is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Taric is not banned and only the Taric Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Taric probuild is best suited to counter Brand, to counter Seraphine or to counter Zyra on the opposing team. With Taric and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Milio, Amumu or Zilean lead to desperation for Taric players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Taric.
In regards to runes for Taric you can see that Resolve and Precision are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Taric Probuilds
On which position do the most Taric Probuilds exist?
Pros play Taric mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Taric Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Taric Probuilds here are a few Taric tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- The cooldown reducing component of Bravado makes Cooldown Reduction items like Frozen Heart, Iceborn Gauntlet, and Spirit Visage exceptionally powerful on Taric.
- Using Starlight's Touch at lower charges makes its healing less Mana efficient, but can greatly increase Taric's sustained damage via Bravado.
- Rather than saving Cosmic Radiance for the last moment and risking someone dying during the delay, it can be more beneficial to cast it as soon as you know a teamfight is guaranteed to start.
- Taric's ultimate, Cosmic Radiance, has a long delay before its effect. Try to quickly assess whether to disengage the fight or attempt to kill his allies before it goes off.
- Taric reduces his spell cooldowns by basic attacking enemies with Bravado. Try to kite him in teamfights and punish him for approaching the minion wave in lane.