Quinn Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Quinn – Demacia's Wings – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Quinn is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Quinn Probuilds and to learn how to play Quinn. This page shows you how a pro builds Quinn in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Quinn players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Quinn have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of 33.3% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.9% of the matches Quinn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Quinn is not banned and only the Quinn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Quinn probuild is best suited to counter Volibear, to counter Yone or to counter Gangplank on the opposing team. With Quinn and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nasus, Malphite or Dr. Mundo lead to desperation for Quinn players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Quinn.
In regards to runes for Quinn you can see that Precision and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Quinn Probuilds
On which position do the most Quinn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Quinn mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Quinn Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Quinn Probuilds here are a few Quinn tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Attacking a
- target marked by Valor will put Harrier on cooldown. Quickly consuming Harrier marks will allow you to generate them faster.
- Vault is powerful but must be used with caution, as enemies can attack Quinn when she strikes them. Vault can sometimes be used to cross terrain if your back is to a wall.
- Use Behind Enemy Lines for traveling very long distances quickly, for farming minions around the map, or for chasing wounded targets.
- After being marked, move away from Quinn so she can't take advantage of it.
- Keep tabs on Quinn's position. Behind Enemy Lines can enable Valor to cross the map very quickly and attack you by surprise.
- When Quinn is using Behind Enemy Lines, damaging her removes her Move Speed bonus temporarily.