Quinn Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Quinn – Demacia's Wings – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Quinn is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Quinn have won 1 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of
25%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Quinn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Quinn is not banned and only the Quinn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
1.9in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Quinn is best suited as an answer to , Lucian
Garenon the opposing team. With
Quinn and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Malphite
Teemolead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Quinn Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Quinn players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Quinn Build or Quinn Runes.
- Attacking a
- target marked by Valor will put Harrier on cooldown. Quickly consuming Harrier marks will allow you to generate them faster.
- Vault is powerful but must be used with caution, as enemies can attack Quinn when she strikes them. Vault can sometimes be used to cross terrain if your back is to a wall.
- Use Behind Enemy Lines for traveling very long distances quickly, for farming minions around the map, or for chasing wounded targets.
- After being marked, move away from Quinn so she can't take advantage of it.
- Keep tabs on Quinn's position. Behind Enemy Lines can enable Valor to cross the map very quickly and attack you by surprise.
- When Quinn is using Behind Enemy Lines, damaging her removes her movement speed bonus temporarily.