Rakan Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Rakan – The Charmer – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Rakan is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Rakan have won 3 out of 10 matches, resulting in a win rate of
30%and a pick rate of
1.9%of the matches
Rakan is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Rakan is not banned and only the Rakan Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Rakan is best suited as an answer to
Braumor on the opposing team. With Alistar
Rakan and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Zyralead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Rakan Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Rakan players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rakan Build or Rakan Runes.
FAQ for Rakan Probuilds
On which position do the most Rakan Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rakan mostly on position Support.
- Rakan requires allies near him to make the most out of his tools.
- Rakan's dash speeds increase with his movement speed. Use the extra speed to surprise your enemies!
- Danger is as fun as you let it be.
- Rakan's movement abilities forecast their destination. Try to use this to your advantage.
- Champions with crowd control that can be applied quickly excel against Rakan.
- Catching Rakan with no allies around severely inhibits his mobility. Try to find him alone.