Rakan Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– The Charmer – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rakan
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Rakan Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Rakan
have won 9
out of 20
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Rakan
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support
. When Rakan
is not banned and only the Rakan Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Rakan
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Renata Glasc
lead to desperation for Rakan
This page shows you all the Rakan Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Rakan
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rakan Build
(where you can find aggregated Rakan pro builds) or Rakan Runes
FAQ for Rakan Probuilds
On which position do the most Rakan Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rakan mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Rakan Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rakan Probuilds here are a few Rakan tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Rakan requires allies near him to make the most out of his tools.
- Rakan's dash speeds increase with his Move Speed. Use the extra speed to surprise your enemies!
- Danger is as fun as you let it be.
- Rakan's movement abilities forecast their destination. Try to use this to your advantage.
- Champions with crowd control that can be applied quickly excel against Rakan.
- Catching Rakan with no allies around severely inhibits his mobility. Try to find him alone.