Rakan Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Support Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Rakan – The Charmer – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rakan is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Rakan Probuilds and to learn how to play Rakan. This page shows you how a pro builds Rakan in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rakan players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rakan have won 172 out of 312 matches, resulting in a win rate of 55.1% and a pick rate of 3.3%. In 11.5% of the matches Rakan is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Rakan is not banned and only the Rakan Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Rakan probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi, to counter Braum or to counter Karma on the opposing team. With Rakan and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Senna, Zyra or Janna lead to desperation for Rakan players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rakan.
In regards to runes for Rakan you can see that Resolve and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Rakan Probuilds
On which position do the most Rakan Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rakan mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Rakan Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rakan Probuilds here are a few Rakan tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Rakan requires allies near him to make the most out of his tools.
- Rakan's dash speeds increase with his Move Speed. Use the extra speed to surprise your enemies!
- Danger is as fun as you let it be.
- Rakan's movement abilities forecast their destination. Try to use this to your advantage.
- Champions with crowd control that can be applied quickly excel against Rakan.
- Catching Rakan with no allies around severely inhibits his mobility. Try to find him alone.