Vladimir Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Vladimir – the Crimson Reaper – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Vladimir is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Vladimir have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.7%of the matches
Vladimir is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Vladimir is not banned and only the Vladimir Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Vladimir is best suited as an answer to
Akshan, or Xerath
Veigaron the opposing team. With
Vladimir and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Lux, or Galio
Anivialead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Vladimir Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Vladimir players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Vladimir Build or Vladimir Runes.
- Transfusion instantly deals damage to the enemy before healing Vladimir, making it one of the best last hitting tools in the game.
- Cast Hemoplague where it will afflict the most units.
- Sanguine Pool pops incoming missiles, so it can be used to dodge disables.
- Try to take Vladimir down before Hemoplague detonates, as it will heal him for each afflicted enemy Champion.
- Making Vladimir use Sanguine Pool at the start of a fight will maximize the Health cost of the ability to him.
- Items that counter Health stacking, such as Liandry's Torment and Blade of the Ruined King, are very effective against Vladimir.