Vladimir Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.6, Vladimir – the Crimson Reaper – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Vladimir is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Vladimir Probuilds and to learn how to play Vladimir. This page shows you how a pro builds Vladimir in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Vladimir players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Vladimir have won 3 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of 75% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 1.5% of the matches Vladimir is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Vladimir is not banned and only the Vladimir Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Vladimir probuild is best suited to counter Vayne, to counter Gnar or to counter Gragas on the opposing team. With Vladimir and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nasus, Mordekaiser or Garen lead to desperation for Vladimir players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Vladimir.
In regards to runes for Vladimir you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Vladimir Probuilds
On which position do the most Vladimir Probuilds exist?
Pros play Vladimir mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Vladimir Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Vladimir Probuilds here are a few Vladimir tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Transfusion instantly deals damage to the enemy before healing Vladimir, making it one of the best last hitting tools in the game.
- Cast Hemoplague where it will afflict the most units.
- Sanguine Pool pops incoming missiles, so it can be used to dodge disables.
- Try to take Vladimir down before Hemoplague detonates, as it will heal him for each afflicted enemy Champion.
- Making Vladimir use Sanguine Pool at the start of a fight will maximize the Health cost of the ability to him.
- Items that counter Health stacking, such as Liandry's Torment and Blade of the Ruined King, are very effective against Vladimir.