Udyr Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Udyr – the Spirit Walker – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Udyr is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Udyr have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Udyr is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Udyr is not banned and only the Udyr Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Udyr is best suited as an answer to
Master Yion the opposing team. With
Udyr and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Hecarimlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Udyr Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Udyr players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Udyr Build or Udyr Runes.
- Damage is applied to turtle shield post-mitigation. Therefore, buying defensive items can drastically increase your survivability.
- Udyr is one of the best junglers in the game. Taking advantage of this can give your team a large XP advantage and map control.
- Udyr players will often start in the jungle and only appear to gank in lanes. Try warding key locations to keep track of his movement.
- Once the initial shield effect has faded, Turtle Stance is weak against other champions. Press the attack to force him to switch stances and prevent him from regenerating health.
- Some Udyr players buy tank items to become very durable. If they do, focus their weaker teammates instead.