Annie Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Annie – the Dark Child – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Annie is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Annie Probuilds and to learn how to play Annie. This page shows you how a pro builds Annie in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Annie players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Annie have won 14 out of 25 matches, resulting in a win rate of 56% and a pick rate of 0.5%. In 4% of the matches Annie is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Annie is not banned and only the Annie Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Annie probuild is best suited to counter Brand, to counter Lux or to counter Xerath on the opposing team. With Annie and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Amumu, Zilean or Nautilus lead to desperation for Annie players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Annie.
In regards to runes for Annie you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Annie Probuilds
On which position do the most Annie Probuilds exist?
Pros play Annie mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Annie Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Annie Probuilds here are a few Annie tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Storing a stun for use with her ultimate can turn the tide of a team fight.
- Striking killing blows on minions with Disintegrate enables Annie to farm extremely well early in the game.
- Molten Shield is a good spell to cast to work up to Annie's stun, so sometimes it's beneficial to grab at least 1 rank in it early.
- Annie's summoned bear, Tibbers, burns opposing units around himself. Try to keep your distance from him after he's been summoned.
- Summoner Smite can be used to help take down Tibbers.
- Keep an eye out for a white, swirling power around Annie. It means she's ready to unleash her stun.