Annie Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Dark Child – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Annie
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Annie Probuilds
and to learn how to play Annie
. This page shows you how a pro builds Annie
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Annie
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Annie
have won 0
out of 0
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Annie
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Annie
is not banned and only the Annie Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Varus
, to counter LeBlanc
or to counter Akshan
on the opposing team. With Annie
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Annie
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Annie
In regards to runes for Annie you can see that Sorcery
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Annie besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Annie Probuilds
On which position do the most Annie Probuilds exist?
Pros play Annie mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Annie Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Annie Probuilds here are a few Annie tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Storing a stun for use with her ultimate can turn the tide of a team fight.
- Striking killing blows on minions with Disintegrate enables Annie to farm extremely well early in the game.
- Molten Shield is a good spell to cast to work up to Annie's stun, so sometimes it's beneficial to grab at least 1 rank in it early.
- Annie's summoned bear, Tibbers, burns opposing units around himself. Try to keep your distance from him after he's been summoned.
- Summoner Smite can be used to help take down Tibbers.
- Keep an eye out for a white, swirling power around Annie. It means she's ready to unleash her stun.