Annie Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Annie – the Dark Child – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Annie is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Annie have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
33.3%and a pick rate of
1%of the matches
Annie is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Annie is not banned and only the Annie Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Annie is best suited as an answer to
Gangplankor on the opposing team. With Lucian
Annie and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Galio, or Talon
Corkilead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Annie Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Annie players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Annie Build or Annie Runes.
- Storing a stun for use with her ultimate can turn the tide of a team fight.
- Striking killing blows on minions with Disintegrate enables Annie to farm extremely well early in the game.
- Molten Shield is a good spell to cast to work up to Annie's stun, so sometimes it's beneficial to grab at least 1 rank in it early.
- Annie's summoned bear, Tibbers, burns opposing units around himself. Try to keep your distance from him after he's been summoned.
- Summoner Smite can be used to help take down Tibbers.
- Keep an eye out for a white, swirling power around Annie. It means she's ready to unleash her stun.