Dr. Mundo Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
, Dr. Mundo
– the Madman of Zaun – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Dr. Mundo
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Dr. Mundo Probuilds
and to learn how to play Dr. Mundo
. This page shows you how a pro builds Dr. Mundo
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Dr. Mundo
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Dr. Mundo
have won 0
out of 0
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Dr. Mundo
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Dr. Mundo
is not banned and only the Dr. Mundo Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Dr. Mundo
probuild is best suited to counter Gangplank
, to counter Vayne
or to counter Gnar
on the opposing team. With Dr. Mundo
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Dr. Mundo
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Dr. Mundo
In regards to runes for Dr. Mundo you can see that Resolve
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Dr. Mundo besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Dr. Mundo Probuilds
On which position do the most Dr. Mundo Probuilds exist?
Pros play Dr. Mundo mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Dr. Mundo Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Dr. Mundo Probuilds here are a few Dr. Mundo tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you.
- Spirit Visage will increase the healing done by your ultimate and lower cooldowns on all of your abilities.
- Cleavers are a powerful tool for killing neutral monsters. Instead of returning to base, farm neutral monsters until your ultimate can heal you.
- Try to coordinate high-damage abilities with your allies right after Dr. Mundo uses his ultimate, but if you're unable to kill him quickly with burst he will heal through the damage.
- Try casting Ignite when Dr. Mundo uses Sadism to negate a large portion of its healing.