Dr. Mundo Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Dr. Mundo – the Madman of Zaun – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Dr. Mundo is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Dr. Mundo Probuilds and to learn how to play Dr. Mundo. This page shows you how a pro builds Dr. Mundo in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Dr. Mundo players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Dr. Mundo have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In 0.2% of the matches Dr. Mundo is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Dr. Mundo is not banned and only the Dr. Mundo Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Dr. Mundo probuild is best suited to counter Renekton, to counter Kennen or to counter Sion on the opposing team. With Dr. Mundo and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kled, Aatrox or Gwen lead to desperation for Dr. Mundo players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Dr. Mundo.
In regards to runes for Dr. Mundo you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Dr. Mundo Probuilds
On which position do the most Dr. Mundo Probuilds exist?
Pros play Dr. Mundo mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Dr. Mundo Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Dr. Mundo Probuilds here are a few Dr. Mundo tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you.
- Spirit Visage will increase the healing done by your ultimate and lower cooldowns on all of your abilities.
- Cleavers are a powerful tool for killing neutral monsters. Instead of returning to base, farm neutral monsters until your ultimate can heal you.
- Try to coordinate high-damage abilities with your allies right after Dr. Mundo uses his ultimate, but if you're unable to kill him quickly with burst he will heal through the damage.
- Try casting Ignite when Dr. Mundo uses Sadism to negate a large portion of its healing.