Dr. Mundo Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Dr. Mundo – the Madman of Zaun – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Dr. Mundo is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Dr. Mundo have won 57 out of 105 matches, resulting in a win rate of
54.3%and a pick rate of
20.1%of the matches
Dr. Mundo is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Dr. Mundo is not banned and only the Dr. Mundo Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Dr. Mundo is best suited as an answer to , Jayce
Urgoton the opposing team. With
Dr. Mundo and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Kled, or Camille
Nasuslead to desperation for
Dr. Mundo players.
This page shows you all the Dr. Mundo Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Dr. Mundo players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Dr. Mundo Build or Dr. Mundo Runes.
Dr. Mundo Tips
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you.
- Spirit Visage will increase the healing done by your ultimate and lower cooldowns on all of your abilities.
- Cleavers are a powerful tool for killing neutral monsters. Instead of returning to base, farm neutral monsters until your ultimate can heal you.
- Try to coordinate high-damage abilities with your allies right after Dr. Mundo uses his ultimate, but if you're unable to kill him quickly with burst he will heal through the damage.
- Try casting Ignite when Dr. Mundo uses Sadism to negate a large portion of its healing.