Vel'Koz Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Vel'Koz – the Eye of the Void – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Vel'Koz is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Vel'Koz have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Vel'Koz is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Vel'Koz is not banned and only the Vel'Koz Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Vel'Koz is best suited as an answer to
Syndra, or Lucian on the opposing team. With Ryze
Vel'Koz and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Talon, or Ekko
Corkilead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Vel'Koz Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Vel'Koz players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Vel'Koz Build or Vel'Koz Runes.
- When laning, use Void Rift to kill minions while building stacks of Organic Deconstruction on your opponent. You can then follow up with your other abilities.
- Shooting Plasma Fission diagonally and splitting at maximum range allows you to hit opponents that are out of the range of the initial missile, but is more challenging to pull off.
- Be very careful about when to use Life Form Disintegration Ray. Many champions have abilities that can interrupt the spell.
- Vel'Koz is very dangerous if left alone in a fight. Try to focus him down early.
- Vel'Koz has fairly low mobility and is vulnerable to ganks.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray can be interrupted by stuns, silences and knockups.