Braum Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Braum – the Heart of the Freljord – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Braum is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Braum Probuilds and to learn how to play Braum. This page shows you how a pro builds Braum in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Braum players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Braum have won 15 out of 29 matches, resulting in a win rate of 51.7% and a pick rate of 0.6%. In 0.2% of the matches Braum is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Braum is not banned and only the Braum Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Braum probuild is best suited to counter Nautilus, to counter Blitzcrank or to counter Yuumi on the opposing team. With Braum and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Senna, Janna or Milio lead to desperation for Braum players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Braum.
In regards to runes for Braum you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Braum Probuilds
On which position do the most Braum Probuilds exist?
Pros play Braum mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Braum Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Braum Probuilds here are a few Braum tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Work with your allies to stack Concussive Blows, encourage them to basic attack marked targets.
- Leap in front of squishy friends and shield them from projectiles with Unbreakable.
- Glacial Fissure leaves a powerful slow zone, position it well to split teamfights and slow the enemy approach.
- Braum must land Winter's Bite or a basic attack to start Concussive Blows. If you get marked, exit combat range before getting hit 3 more times to avoid the stun.
- Braum's ultimate has a long cast time, use that extra time to dodge. Walking over the frozen ground left behind will slow you, position so that you don't need to cross it.
- Unbreakable gives Braum extremely strong directional defense, either wait until it is down or outposition the ability.