Braum Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Braum – the Heart of the Freljord – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Braum is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Braum have won 1 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Braum is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Braum is not banned and only the Braum Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Braum is best suited as an answer to , Karma
Pykeon the opposing team. With
Braum and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Zileanlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Braum Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Braum players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Braum Build or Braum Runes.
FAQ for Braum Probuilds
On which position do the most Braum Probuilds exist?
Pros play Braum mostly on position Support.
- Work with your allies to stack Concussive Blows, encourage them to basic attack marked targets.
- Leap in front of squishy friends and shield them from projectiles with Unbreakable.
- Glacial Fissure leaves a powerful slow zone, position it well to split teamfights and slow the enemy approach.
- Braum must land Winter's Bite or a basic attack to start Concussive Blows. If you get marked, exit combat range before getting hit 3 more times to avoid the stun.
- Braum's ultimate has a long cast time, use that extra time to dodge. Walking over the frozen ground left behind will slow you, position so that you don't need to cross it.
- Unbreakable gives Braum extremely strong directional defense, either wait until it is down or outposition the ability.