Amumu Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Amumu – the Sad Mummy – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Amumu is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Amumu have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Amumu is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Amumu is not banned and only the Amumu Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Amumu is best suited as an answer to
Braum, or Sona
Maokaion the opposing team. With
Amumu and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Shacoor lead to desperation for Swain
This page shows you all the Amumu Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Amumu players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Amumu Build or Amumu Runes.
FAQ for Amumu Probuilds
On which position do the most Amumu Probuilds exist?
Pros play Amumu mostly on position Support.
- Amumu is highly dependent on teammates, so try laning with your friends for maximum effectiveness.
- Cooldown Reduction on Amumu is very strong, but it's often difficult to itemize for it. Grab the Golem buff whenever possible to gain Cooldown Reduction without sacrificing stats.
- Despair is very effective against other tanks, so make sure you're in range of opponents with the highest Health.
- Avoid bunching up with other allies when Amumu has his ultimate available.
- Erratic movement, or hiding behind creep waves can make it difficult for Amumu to instigate a fight with Bandage Toss.
- Amumu's Despair makes purchasing primarily Health items a risky proposition.