Amumu Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Amumu – the Sad Mummy – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Amumu is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Amumu Probuilds and to learn how to play Amumu. This page shows you how a pro builds Amumu in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Amumu players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Amumu have won 47 out of 73 matches, resulting in a win rate of 64.4% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In 2.2% of the matches Amumu is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Amumu is not banned and only the Amumu Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Amumu probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi, to counter Twitch or to counter Ashe on the opposing team. With Amumu and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Rell, Rakan or Taric lead to desperation for Amumu players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Amumu.
In regards to runes for Amumu you can see that Inspiration and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Amumu Probuilds
On which position do the most Amumu Probuilds exist?
Pros play Amumu mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Amumu Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Amumu Probuilds here are a few Amumu tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Amumu is highly dependent on teammates, so try laning with your friends for maximum effectiveness.
- Cooldown Reduction on Amumu is very strong, but it's often difficult to itemize for it. Grab the Golem buff whenever possible to gain Cooldown Reduction without sacrificing stats.
- Despair is very effective against other tanks, so make sure you're in range of opponents with the highest Health.
- Avoid bunching up with other allies when Amumu has his ultimate available.
- Erratic movement, or hiding behind creep waves can make it difficult for Amumu to instigate a fight with Bandage Toss.
- Amumu's Despair makes purchasing primarily Health items a risky proposition.