Amumu Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Amumu – the Sad Mummy – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Amumu is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Amumu have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0%of the matches
Amumu is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Amumu is not banned and only the Amumu Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Amumu is best suited as an answer to
Eliseon the opposing team. With
Amumu and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willumplead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Amumu Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Amumu players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Amumu Build or Amumu Runes.
- Amumu is highly dependent on teammates, so try laning with your friends for maximum effectiveness.
- Cooldown Reduction on Amumu is very strong, but it's often difficult to itemize for it. Grab the Golem buff whenever possible to gain Cooldown Reduction without sacrificing stats.
- Despair is very effective against other tanks, so make sure you're in range of opponents with the highest Health.
- Avoid bunching up with other allies when Amumu has his ultimate available.
- Erratic movement, or hiding behind creep waves can make it difficult for Amumu to instigate a fight with Bandage Toss.
- Amumu's Despair makes purchasing primarily Health items a risky proposition.