Xerath Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Xerath – the Magus Ascendant – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Xerath is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Xerath Probuilds and to learn how to play Xerath. This page shows you how a pro builds Xerath in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Xerath players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Xerath have won 12 out of 18 matches, resulting in a win rate of 66.7% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 0.7% of the matches Xerath is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Xerath is not banned and only the Xerath Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Xerath probuild is best suited to counter Azir, to counter Jayce or to counter LeBlanc on the opposing team. With Xerath and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Naafiri, Fizz or Talon lead to desperation for Xerath players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Xerath.
In regards to runes for Xerath you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Xerath Probuilds
On which position do the most Xerath Probuilds exist?
Pros play Xerath mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Xerath Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Xerath Probuilds here are a few Xerath tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- It's easier to land Arcanopulse on an enemy when they're moving toward or away from you, rather than side to side.
- Eye of Destruction will make landing Arcanopulse easier as the target will be slowed.
- If you stun an enemy with Shocking Orb, follow up with a guaranteed center hit on Eye of Destruction.
- Xerath's range can be intimidating, but most champions who close distance with him can trade favorably.
- Xerath takes a long time to engage Rite of the Arcane. Watch for his spellcast animation and start dodging.
- Banshee's Veil will make it much harder for Xerath to land Shocking Orb on you.