Jinx Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Jinx – the Loose Cannon – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Jinx is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Jinx Probuilds and to learn how to play Jinx. This page shows you how a pro builds Jinx in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Jinx players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Jinx have won 2 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.5%. In 0.3% of the matches Jinx is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Jinx is not banned and only the Jinx Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Jinx probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Samira or to counter Sivir on the opposing team. With Jinx and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Twitch, Ziggs or Kalista lead to desperation for Jinx players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Jinx.
In regards to runes for Jinx you can see that Precision and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Jinx Probuilds
On which position do the most Jinx Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jinx mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Jinx Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jinx Probuilds here are a few Jinx tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Rockets aren't always the best choice! Jinx's minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx's rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of fray by poking with rockets and Zap!. Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
- Jinx's minigun takes time to ramp up. If you see her poking with rockets try to jump on her and burst her down.
- Jinx's ultimate does less damage the closer you are to her.
- Jinx's snare grenades have a long cooldown and are her primary means of protecting herself. If she misses with them she will have a hard time escaping if engaged upon.