Jinx Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Jinx – the Loose Cannon – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Jinx is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Jinx have won 30 out of 60 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
12.2%of the matches
Jinx is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Jinx is not banned and only the Jinx Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Jinx is best suited as an answer to
Lucianor on the opposing team. With Xayah
Jinx and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Dravenor lead to desperation for Vayne
This page shows you all the Jinx Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Jinx players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Jinx Build or Jinx Runes.
- Rockets aren't always the best choice! Jinx's minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx's rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of fray by poking with rockets and Zap!. Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
- Jinx's minigun takes time to ramp up. If you see her poking with rockets try to jump on her and burst her down.
- Jinx's ultimate does less damage the closer you are to her.
- Jinx's snare grenades have a long cooldown and are her primary means of protecting herself. If she misses with them she will have a hard time escaping if engaged upon.