Twitch Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Twitch – the Plague Rat – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Twitch is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Twitch Probuilds and to learn how to play Twitch. This page shows you how a pro builds Twitch in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Twitch players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Twitch have won 7 out of 13 matches, resulting in a win rate of 53.8% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 1.7% of the matches Twitch is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Twitch is not banned and only the Twitch Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Twitch probuild is best suited to counter Zeri, to counter Aphelios or to counter Sivir on the opposing team. With Twitch and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nilah, Vayne or Ziggs lead to desperation for Twitch players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Twitch.
In regards to runes for Twitch you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Twitch Probuilds
On which position do the most Twitch Probuilds exist?
Pros play Twitch mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Twitch Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Twitch Probuilds here are a few Twitch tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Twitch's Attack Speed is among the highest in the game; try purchasing items with on-hit effects such as Black Cleaver or Wit's End.
- Contaminate has a large range; apply as many stacks of Deadly Venom as possible before using it.
- You can catch up to an enemy out of attack range with Venom Cask.
- Twitch is fragile. Work with teammates to focus on him when you're able to catch him out of Camouflage.
- Spell Shields won't block the damage from Deadly Venom, but they will block the effects Twitch can trigger with it.
- If you suspect Twitch has left the lane, let your teammates know that Twitch is ''MIA.''