Twitch Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Twitch – the Plague Rat – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Twitch is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Twitch have won 1 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
20%and a pick rate of
0.7%of the matches
Twitch is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Twitch is not banned and only the Twitch Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Twitch is best suited as an answer to
Varuson the opposing team. With
Twitch and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Vayne, or Tristana lead to desperation for Ezreal
This page shows you all the Twitch Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Twitch players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Twitch Build or Twitch Runes.
- Twitch's Attack Speed is among the highest in the game; try purchasing items with on-hit effects such as Black Cleaver or Wit's End.
- Contaminate has a large range; apply as many stacks of Deadly Venom as possible before using it.
- You can catch up to an enemy out of attack range with Venom Cask.
- Twitch is fragile. Work with teammates to focus on him when you're able to catch him out of Camouflage.
- Spell Shields won't block the damage from Deadly Venom, but they will block the effects Twitch can trigger with it.
- If you suspect Twitch has left the lane, let your teammates know that Twitch is ''MIA.''