Nasus Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Nasus – the Curator of the Sands – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Nasus is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Nasus have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.6%of the matches
Nasus is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Nasus is not banned and only the Nasus Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Nasus is best suited as an answer to , Renekton or Malphite
Dr. Mundoon the opposing team. With
Nasus and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Wukonglead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Nasus Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Nasus players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Nasus Build or Nasus Runes.
- Paying attention to last hitting with Siphoning Strike will have a large impact at the end of a game.
- If you're solo, Spirit Fire is a great way to farm a lane. It can be bad if you're in a lane with 2 and you push too far. Find the right balance between Siphoning Strike last hits and AoE farming.
- If you have low defenses, people will focus you down even during your ultimate. Try buying some survivability items even in your DPS builds.
- While transformed by his ultimate, Nasus is stronger than most champions in the League. Engage him only if you have a clear advantage.
- Max rank Wither is a very effective counter to Attack Damage characters, so try to avoid getting caught alone by it.
- Nasus is prone to being kited. Try not to engage him at full Health.