Nasus Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Nasus – the Curator of the Sands – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Nasus is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Nasus Probuilds and to learn how to play Nasus. This page shows you how a pro builds Nasus in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Nasus players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Nasus have won 2 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.4% of the matches Nasus is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Nasus is not banned and only the Nasus Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Nasus probuild is best suited to counter Kayle, to counter Jayce or to counter K'Sante on the opposing team. With Nasus and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kled, Illaoi or Camille lead to desperation for Nasus players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Nasus.
In regards to runes for Nasus you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Nasus Probuilds
On which position do the most Nasus Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nasus mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Nasus Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nasus Probuilds here are a few Nasus tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Paying attention to last hitting with Siphoning Strike will have a large impact at the end of a game.
- If you're solo, Spirit Fire is a great way to farm a lane. It can be bad if you're in a lane with 2 and you push too far. Find the right balance between Siphoning Strike last hits and AoE farming.
- If you have low defenses, people will focus you down even during your ultimate. Try buying some survivability items even in your DPS builds.
- While transformed by his ultimate, Nasus is stronger than most champions in the League. Engage him only if you have a clear advantage.
- Max rank Wither is a very effective counter to Attack Damage characters, so try to avoid getting caught alone by it.
- Nasus is prone to being kited. Try not to engage him at full Health.