Shyvana Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Shyvana – the Half-Dragon – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Shyvana is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Shyvana have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
1.2%of the matches
Shyvana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Shyvana is not banned and only the Shyvana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Shyvana is best suited as an answer to
Rengaron the opposing team. With
Shyvana and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willump,
Rammuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Shyvana Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Shyvana players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Shyvana Build or Shyvana Runes.
- Shyvana's abilities all benefit from attacking units. As a result, Attack Speed items are more valuable on her than most champions.
- Flame Breath is great to level-up against difficult lane opponents.
- Burnout is an ideal choice for jungling. Monsters will be hit by the full duration, and the speed boost improves her ganking potential.
- It can be valuable to purchase one of the items that can slow enemies: Frozen Mallet, Dead Man's Plate, or Entropy.
- A significant portion of Shyvana's power is generated through aggression, making her weak against opponents who are able to keep their distance.
- All of Shyvana's basic abilities hit multiple enemies in dragon form. It's important for opposing champions to not cluster while fighting her.
- Shyvana's Fury Bar indicate her ultimate can be activated. Harassing her when she's low on Fury can be very effective.