Shyvana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Shyvana – the Half-Dragon – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Shyvana is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Shyvana Probuilds and to learn how to play Shyvana. This page shows you how a pro builds Shyvana in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Shyvana players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Shyvana have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In <0.1% of the matches Shyvana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Shyvana is not banned and only the Shyvana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Shyvana probuild is best suited to counter Veigar, to counter Orianna or to counter Twisted Fate on the opposing team. With Shyvana and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Talon, Galio or Qiyana lead to desperation for Shyvana players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Shyvana.
In regards to runes for Shyvana you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Shyvana besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Shyvana Probuilds
On which position do the most Shyvana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Shyvana mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Shyvana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Shyvana Probuilds here are a few Shyvana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Shyvana's abilities all benefit from attacking units. As a result, Attack Speed items are more valuable on her than most champions.
- Flame Breath is great to level-up against difficult lane opponents.
- Burnout is an ideal choice for jungling. Monsters will be hit by the full duration, and the speed boost improves her ganking potential.
- It can be valuable to purchase one of the items that can slow enemies: Frozen Mallet, Dead Man's Plate, or Entropy.
- A significant portion of Shyvana's power is generated through aggression, making her weak against opponents who are able to keep their distance.
- All of Shyvana's basic abilities hit multiple enemies in dragon form. It's important for opposing champions to not cluster while fighting her.
- Shyvana's Fury Bar indicate her ultimate can be activated. Harassing her when she's low on Fury can be very effective.