Shyvana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Shyvana you can see that
Explore Shyvana besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Shyvana Probuilds
On which position do the most Shyvana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Shyvana mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Shyvana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Shyvana Probuilds here are a few Shyvana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Shyvana's abilities all benefit from attacking units. As a result, Attack Speed items are more valuable on her than most champions.
- Flame Breath is great to level-up against difficult lane opponents.
- Burnout is an ideal choice for jungling. Monsters will be hit by the full duration, and the speed boost improves her ganking potential.
- It can be valuable to purchase one of the items that can slow enemies: Frozen Mallet, Dead Man's Plate, or Entropy.
- A significant portion of Shyvana's power is generated through aggression, making her weak against opponents who are able to keep their distance.
- All of Shyvana's basic abilities hit multiple enemies in dragon form. It's important for opposing champions to not cluster while fighting her.
- Shyvana's Fury Bar indicate her ultimate can be activated. Harassing her when she's low on Fury can be very effective.