Kled Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kled – the Cantankerous Cavalier – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kled is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Kled have won 4 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
80%and a pick rate of
0.4%of the matches
Kled is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kled is not banned and only the Kled Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kled is best suited as an answer to , Viego
Ireliaor on the opposing team. With Akali
Kled and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Fiora, or Sion
Mordekaiserlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Kled Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kled players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kled Build or Kled Runes.
- Kled generates some courage by killing minions, but gets much more from fighting Champions.
- The last hit of Violent Tendencies deals more damage than the first three - make sure you hit it!
- Chaaaaaaaarge!!! can be cast at a great range. Try and predict where the enemy team will be by the time you reach them.
- Kled generates courage by damaging enemies with his Pocket Pistol and basic attacks, killing minions, and attacking structures or epic monsters.
- Watch Kled's courage bar when he's off his mount - when it reaches 100%, he will remount and regain a significant amount of health.
- Kled is much more threatening when he has Violent Tendencies ready.