Kled Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Kled – the Cantankerous Cavalier – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kled is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Kled Probuilds and to learn how to play Kled. This page shows you how a pro builds Kled in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kled players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kled have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.2% of the matches Kled is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Kled is not banned and only the Kled Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kled probuild is best suited to counter Gangplank, to counter Yorick or to counter Tryndamere on the opposing team. With Kled and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Fiora, Illaoi or Kayle lead to desperation for Kled players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kled.
In regards to runes for Kled you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kled Probuilds
On which position do the most Kled Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kled mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Kled Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kled Probuilds here are a few Kled tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Kled generates some courage by killing minions, but gets much more from fighting Champions.
- The last hit of Violent Tendencies deals more damage than the first three - make sure you hit it!
- Chaaaaaaaarge!!! can be cast at a great range. Try and predict where the enemy team will be by the time you reach them.
- Kled generates courage by damaging enemies with his Pocket Pistol and basic attacks, killing minions, and attacking structures or epic monsters.
- Watch Kled's courage bar when he's off his mount - when it reaches 100%, he will remount and regain a significant amount of health.
- Kled is much more threatening when he has Violent Tendencies ready.