Corki Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Corki – the Daring Bombardier – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Corki is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Corki Probuilds and to learn how to play Corki. This page shows you how a pro builds Corki in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Corki players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Corki have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of 33.3% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.2% of the matches Corki is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Corki is not banned and only the Corki Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Corki probuild is best suited to counter Gangplank, to counter LeBlanc or to counter Syndra on the opposing team. With Corki and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Akshan, Cassiopeia or Vladimir lead to desperation for Corki players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Corki.
In regards to runes for Corki you can see that Inspiration and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Corki besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Corki Probuilds
On which position do the most Corki Probuilds exist?
Pros play Corki mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Corki Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Corki Probuilds here are a few Corki tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Phosphorus Bomb can be used to reveal enemy units that might be hiding in a nearby patch of brush.
- Valkyrie can be used defensively as well, so try using it for a quick escape.
- Corki can continue to attack while using Gatling Gun. Maximizing Gatling Gun is key to mastering Corki.
- Watch out for Corki's Missile Barrage. They deal splash damage, so you can get hit even when hiding behind minions.
- Corki is vulnerable after he uses his Valkyrie or Special Delivery, so try switching focus to him if he uses them to enter a fight.