Corki Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Corki – the Daring Bombardier – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Corki is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Corki have won 4 out of 6 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Corki is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Corki is not banned and only the Corki Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Corki is best suited as an answer to , Malzahar or Diana
Veigaron the opposing team. With
Corki and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Tryndamereor lead to desperation for Xerath
This page shows you all the Corki Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Corki players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Corki Build or Corki Runes.
- Phosphorus Bomb can be used to reveal enemy units that might be hiding in a nearby patch of brush.
- Valkyrie can be used defensively as well, so try using it for a quick escape.
- Corki can continue to attack while using Gatling Gun. Maximizing Gatling Gun is key to mastering Corki.
- Watch out for Corki's Missile Barrage. They deal splash damage, so you can get hit even when hiding behind minions.
- Corki is vulnerable after he uses his Valkyrie or Special Delivery, so try switching focus to him if he uses them to enter a fight.