Corki Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Daring Bombardier – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Corki
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Corki Probuilds
and to learn how to play Corki
. This page shows you how a pro builds Corki
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Corki
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Corki
have won 2
out of 5
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Corki
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Corki
is not banned and only the Corki Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Azir
, to counter Orianna
or to counter Swain
on the opposing team. With Corki
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Corki
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Corki
In regards to runes for Corki you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Corki besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Corki Probuilds
On which position do the most Corki Probuilds exist?
Pros play Corki mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Corki Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Corki Probuilds here are a few Corki tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Phosphorus Bomb can be used to reveal enemy units that might be hiding in a nearby patch of brush.
- Valkyrie can be used defensively as well, so try using it for a quick escape.
- Corki can continue to attack while using Gatling Gun. Maximizing Gatling Gun is key to mastering Corki.
- Watch out for Corki's Missile Barrage. They deal splash damage, so you can get hit even when hiding behind minions.
- Corki is vulnerable after he uses his Valkyrie or Special Delivery, so try switching focus to him if he uses them to enter a fight.