Corki Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Daring Bombardier – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Corki
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Corki Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Corki
have won 16
out of 27
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Corki
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Corki
is not banned and only the Corki Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Corki
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Seraphine
lead to desperation for Corki
This page shows you all the Corki Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Corki
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Corki Build
(where you can find aggregated Corki pro builds) or Corki Runes
FAQ for Corki Probuilds
On which position do the most Corki Probuilds exist?
Pros play Corki mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Corki Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Corki Probuilds here are a few Corki tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Phosphorus Bomb can be used to reveal enemy units that might be hiding in a nearby patch of brush.
- Valkyrie can be used defensively as well, so try using it for a quick escape.
- Corki can continue to attack while using Gatling Gun. Maximizing Gatling Gun is key to mastering Corki.
- Watch out for Corki's Missile Barrage. They deal splash damage, so you can get hit even when hiding behind minions.
- Corki is vulnerable after he uses his Valkyrie or Special Delivery, so try switching focus to him if he uses them to enter a fight.