Draven Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Glorious Executioner – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Draven
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Draven Probuilds
and to learn how to play Draven
. This page shows you how a pro builds Draven
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Draven
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Draven
have won 28
out of 52
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Draven
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Draven
is not banned and only the Draven Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Kalista
, to counter Aphelios
or to counter Vayne
on the opposing team. With Draven
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Draven
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Draven
In regards to runes for Draven you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Draven besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Draven Probuilds
On which position do the most Draven Probuilds exist?
Pros play Draven mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Draven Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Draven Probuilds here are a few Draven tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- If Draven doesn't move, Spinning Axe will fall near his present location. It will fall directly on him, or just to the right or left.
- If Draven does move after attacking, Spinning Axe will lead him in the direction of his movement. Use this to control where the Spinning Axe will go.
- Launch skillshots toward the landing position of Draven's Spinning Axes.
- Disrupt Draven with the goal of making him drop his axes. If you do, his power drops dramatically.