Draven Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Glorious Executioner – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Draven
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Draven Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Draven
have won 6
out of 9
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Draven
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Draven
is not banned and only the Draven Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Draven
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Seraphine
lead to desperation for Draven
This page shows you all the Draven Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Draven
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Draven Build
(where you can find aggregated Draven pro builds) or Draven Runes
FAQ for Draven Probuilds
On which position do the most Draven Probuilds exist?
Pros play Draven mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Draven Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Draven Probuilds here are a few Draven tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- If Draven doesn't move, Spinning Axe will fall near his present location. It will fall directly on him, or just to the right or left.
- If Draven does move after attacking, Spinning Axe will lead him in the direction of his movement. Use this to control where the Spinning Axe will go.
- Launch skillshots toward the landing position of Draven's Spinning Axes.
- Disrupt Draven with the goal of making him drop his axes. If you do, his power drops dramatically.