Zilean Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Support Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Zilean – the Chronokeeper – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Zilean is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Zilean Probuilds and to learn how to play Zilean. This page shows you how a pro builds Zilean in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Zilean players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Zilean have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.3% of the matches Zilean is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Zilean is not banned and only the Zilean Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Zilean probuild is best suited to counter Braum, to counter Swain or to counter Renata Glasc on the opposing team. With Zilean and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Janna, Senna or Soraka lead to desperation for Zilean players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Zilean.
In regards to runes for Zilean you can see that Sorcery and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Zilean Probuilds
On which position do the most Zilean Probuilds exist?
Pros play Zilean mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Zilean Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Zilean Probuilds here are a few Zilean tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can combine the use of Time Bomb and Rewind to place two Time Bombs on a target quickly. Placing the second bomb will detonate the first and stun all nearby enemies.
- Time Warp is an effective way to enable allies to finish off enemies, or escape from a losing battle.
- Chronoshift is a powerful deterrent to attacking your carries, but casting Chronoshift too early in a fight can cause the enemy to switch targets too soon, making it less effective.
- If you're able to match Zilean's speed, it can sometimes be beneficial to wait until his ultimate has faded before landing the killing blow.
- Zilean is fragile if a team focuses on him, but otherwise he's very difficult to kill. Commit to killing him as a team.