Zilean Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Zilean – the Chronokeeper – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Zilean is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Zilean have won 8 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of
57.1%and a pick rate of
2.1%of the matches
Zilean is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Zilean is not banned and only the Zilean Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Zilean is best suited as an answer to
Pantheonon the opposing team. With
Zilean and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rumble, or Seraphine
Qiyanalead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Zilean Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Zilean players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Zilean Build or Zilean Runes.
- You can combine the use of Time Bomb and Rewind to place two Time Bombs on a target quickly. Placing the second bomb will detonate the first and stun all nearby enemies.
- Time Warp is an effective way to enable allies to finish off enemies, or escape from a losing battle.
- Chronoshift is a powerful deterrent to attacking your carries, but casting Chronoshift too early in a fight can cause the enemy to switch targets too soon, making it less effective.
- If you're able to match Zilean's speed, it can sometimes be beneficial to wait until his ultimate has faded before landing the killing blow.
- Zilean is fragile if a team focuses on him, but otherwise he's very difficult to kill. Commit to killing him as a team.