Miss Fortune Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
, Miss Fortune
– the Bounty Hunter – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Miss Fortune
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Miss Fortune Probuilds
and to learn how to play Miss Fortune
. This page shows you how a pro builds Miss Fortune
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Miss Fortune
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Miss Fortune
have won 84
out of 162
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Miss Fortune
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Miss Fortune
is not banned and only the Miss Fortune Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Miss Fortune
probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios
, to counter Kalista
or to counter Vayne
on the opposing team. With Miss Fortune
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Miss Fortune
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Miss Fortune
In regards to runes for Miss Fortune you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Miss Fortune besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Miss Fortune Probuilds
On which position do the most Miss Fortune Probuilds exist?
Pros play Miss Fortune mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Miss Fortune Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Miss Fortune Probuilds here are a few Miss Fortune tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Miss Fortune ramps up speed if she hasn't recently taken damage. Avoid getting hit to move very fast.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Make sure to utilize Love Tap while Strut is on cooldown to maximize the active's availability.
- Miss Fortune's speed boost is removed if she is damaged by an enemy.
- Miss Fortune is easy to kill if you can reach her; target her first in team fights.