Miss Fortune Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Miss Fortune – the Bounty Hunter – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Miss Fortune is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Miss Fortune have won 3 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Miss Fortune is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Miss Fortune is not banned and only the Miss Fortune Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Miss Fortune is best suited as an answer to , Aphelios
Jinxon the opposing team. With
Miss Fortune and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ziggs, or Sivir lead to desperation for Jhin
Miss Fortune players.
This page shows you all the Miss Fortune Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Miss Fortune players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Miss Fortune Build or Miss Fortune Runes.
Miss Fortune Tips
- Miss Fortune ramps up speed if she hasn't recently taken damage. Avoid getting hit to move very fast.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Make sure to utilize Love Tap while Strut is on cooldown to maximize the active's availability.
- Miss Fortune's speed boost is removed if she is damaged by an enemy.
- Miss Fortune is easy to kill if you can reach her; target her first in team fights.