Miss Fortune Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Miss Fortune – the Bounty Hunter – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Miss Fortune is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Miss Fortune Probuilds and to learn how to play Miss Fortune. This page shows you how a pro builds Miss Fortune in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Miss Fortune players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Miss Fortune have won 4 out of 9 matches, resulting in a win rate of 44.4% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In <0.1% of the matches Miss Fortune is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Miss Fortune is not banned and only the Miss Fortune Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Miss Fortune probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Zeri or to counter Kalista on the opposing team. With Miss Fortune and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Ziggs, Jhin or Nilah lead to desperation for Miss Fortune players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Miss Fortune.
In regards to runes for Miss Fortune you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Miss Fortune Probuilds
On which position do the most Miss Fortune Probuilds exist?
Pros play Miss Fortune mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Miss Fortune Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Miss Fortune Probuilds here are a few Miss Fortune tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Miss Fortune ramps up speed if she hasn't recently taken damage. Avoid getting hit to move very fast.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Make sure to utilize Love Tap while Strut is on cooldown to maximize the active's availability.
- Miss Fortune's speed boost is removed if she is damaged by an enemy.
- Miss Fortune is easy to kill if you can reach her; target her first in team fights.