Gwen Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Gwen – The Hallowed Seamstress – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Gwen is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Gwen have won 38 out of 84 matches, resulting in a win rate of
45.2%and a pick rate of
27.1%of the matches
Gwen is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Gwen is not banned and only the Gwen Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
1.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Gwen is best suited as an answer to
Rengaron the opposing team. With
Gwen and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Jax
Kaylelead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Gwen Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Gwen players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Gwen Build or Gwen Runes.
- Always be Attacking - In addition to dealing bonus damage, Gwen's Attacks empower or reset many of her Abilities.
- Gwen can still damage enemies outside her Hallowed Mists, especially with her Ultimate's range.
- Some of Gwen's Abilities can apply her passive to multiple enemies, so aim them at groups to get maximum damage and healing.
- Gwen's Hallowed Mist shroud will only follow her once, after that it will dissipate when she leaves.
- Gwen must hit something to recast her Ultimate, try to evade her between casts.
- Gwen needs to attack a few times to set up her damage, so try to get the jump on her.