Gwen Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– The Hallowed Seamstress – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Gwen
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Gwen Probuilds
and to learn how to play Gwen
. This page shows you how a pro builds Gwen
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Gwen
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Gwen
have won 0
out of 3
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Gwen
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Gwen
is not banned and only the Gwen Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Nasus
, to counter Udyr
or to counter Camille
on the opposing team. With Gwen
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Gwen
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Gwen
In regards to runes for Gwen you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Gwen besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Gwen Probuilds
On which position do the most Gwen Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gwen mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Gwen Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Gwen Probuilds here are a few Gwen tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Always be Attacking - In addition to dealing bonus damage, Gwen's Attacks empower or reset many of her Abilities.
- Gwen can still damage enemies outside her Hallowed Mists, especially with her Ultimate's range.
- Some of Gwen's Abilities can apply her passive to multiple enemies, so aim them at groups to get maximum damage and healing.
- Gwen's Hallowed Mist shroud will only follow her once, after that it will dissipate when she leaves.
- Gwen must hit something to recast her Ultimate, try to evade her between casts.
- Gwen needs to attack a few times to set up her damage, so try to get the jump on her.