Gwen Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Gwen – The Hallowed Seamstress – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Gwen is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Gwen have won 34 out of 60 matches, resulting in a win rate of
56.7%and a pick rate of
11.2%of the matches
Gwen is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Gwen is not banned and only the Gwen Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Gwen is best suited as an answer to
Kennenor on the opposing team. With Wukong
Gwen and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Garen or Ornn
Dariuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Gwen Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Gwen players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Gwen Build (where you can find aggregated Gwen pro builds) or Gwen Runes.
FAQ for Gwen Probuilds
On which position do the most Gwen Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gwen mostly on position Top.
- Always be Attacking - In addition to dealing bonus damage, Gwen's Attacks empower or reset many of her Abilities.
- Gwen can still damage enemies outside her Hallowed Mists, especially with her Ultimate's range.
- Some of Gwen's Abilities can apply her passive to multiple enemies, so aim them at groups to get maximum damage and healing.
- Gwen's Hallowed Mist shroud will only follow her once, after that it will dissipate when she leaves.
- Gwen must hit something to recast her Ultimate, try to evade her between casts.
- Gwen needs to attack a few times to set up her damage, so try to get the jump on her.