Cho'Gath Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.11, Cho'Gath – the Terror of the Void – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Cho'Gath is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Cho'Gath Probuilds and to learn how to play Cho'Gath. This page shows you how a pro builds Cho'Gath in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Cho'Gath players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Cho'Gath have won 1 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.2% of the matches Cho'Gath is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Cho'Gath is not banned and only the Cho'Gath Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Cho'Gath probuild is best suited to counter Nilah, to counter Varus or to counter Lucian on the opposing team. With Cho'Gath and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Vayne, Twitch or Miss Fortune lead to desperation for Cho'Gath players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Cho'Gath.
In regards to runes for Cho'Gath you can see that Sorcery and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Cho'Gath Probuilds
On which position do the most Cho'Gath Probuilds exist?
Pros play Cho'Gath mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Cho'Gath Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Cho'Gath Probuilds here are a few Cho'Gath tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to line up your attacks with Vorpal Spikes so that they kill minions and harass enemy champions at the same time.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain Health and Mana.
- Purchasing a few HP items decreases the chances of Cho'Gath killing you quickly.
- Focus on preventing Cho'Gath from reaching his max size.
- Rupture has a smoke cloud indicating the area it will strike. Try to watch out for it to prevent Cho'Gath from being able to combo his abilities.