Cho'Gath Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Cho'Gath – the Terror of the Void – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Cho'Gath is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Cho'Gath have won 10 out of 17 matches, resulting in a win rate of
58.8%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Cho'Gath is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Cho'Gath is not banned and only the Cho'Gath Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Cho'Gath is best suited as an answer to
Yorickor on the opposing team. With Renekton
Cho'Gath and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Wukong, or Shen lead to desperation for Aatrox
This page shows you all the Cho'Gath Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Cho'Gath players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Cho'Gath Build or Cho'Gath Runes.
- Try to line up your attacks with Vorpal Spikes so that they kill minions and harass enemy champions at the same time.
- If you're having difficulty feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger.
- Using Rupture on creeps in combination with Carnivore is a good way to gain Health and Mana.
- Purchasing a few HP items decreases the chances of Cho'Gath killing you quickly.
- Focus on preventing Cho'Gath from reaching his max size.
- Rupture has a smoke cloud indicating the area it will strike. Try to watch out for it to prevent Cho'Gath from being able to combo his abilities.