Syndra Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Syndra – the Dark Sovereign – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Syndra is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Syndra Probuilds and to learn how to play Syndra. This page shows you how a pro builds Syndra in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Syndra players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Syndra have won 3 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 60% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 10.7% of the matches Syndra is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Syndra is not banned and only the Syndra Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Syndra probuild is best suited to counter Hwei, to counter Malzahar or to counter Azir on the opposing team. With Syndra and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Fizz, Xerath or Talon lead to desperation for Syndra players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Syndra.
In regards to runes for Syndra you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Syndra Probuilds
On which position do the most Syndra Probuilds exist?
Pros play Syndra mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Syndra Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Syndra Probuilds here are a few Syndra tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- To maximize your ultimate's damage use it when there are many spheres on the battlefield.
- After you hit an enemy champion with Force of Will follow up with Dark Sphere, they'll be slowed and have a hard time avoiding it.
- Get one of your spells to rank 5 as quickly as possible, they gain powerful bonus effects at max rank.
- Get boots early when playing against Syndra, they'll help you avoid many of her spells.
- Attack Syndra after she's used Scatter the Weak, it has a long cooldown so she'll be vulnerable.
- At max rank Syndra's spells gain bonus effects and change in appearance.