Syndra Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Syndra – the Dark Sovereign – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Syndra is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Syndra have won 10 out of 16 matches, resulting in a win rate of
62.5%and a pick rate of
3.6%of the matches
Syndra is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Syndra is not banned and only the Syndra Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Syndra is best suited as an answer to , Talon
Malzaharon the opposing team. With
Syndra and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Kassadin, or Jayce lead to desperation for Akshan
This page shows you all the Syndra Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Syndra players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Syndra Build or Syndra Runes.
FAQ for Syndra Probuilds
On which position do the most Syndra Probuilds exist?
Pros play Syndra mostly on position Mid.
- To maximize your ultimate's damage use it when there are many spheres on the battlefield.
- After you hit an enemy champion with Force of Will follow up with Dark Sphere, they'll be slowed and have a hard time avoiding it.
- Get one of your spells to rank 5 as quickly as possible, they gain powerful bonus effects at max rank.
- Get boots early when playing against Syndra, they'll help you avoid many of her spells.
- Attack Syndra after she's used Scatter the Weak, it has a long cooldown so she'll be vulnerable.
- At max rank Syndra's spells gain bonus effects and change in appearance.