Kai'Sa Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Kai'Sa – Daughter of the Void – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kai'Sa is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Kai'Sa Probuilds and to learn how to play Kai'Sa. This page shows you how a pro builds Kai'Sa in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kai'Sa players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kai'Sa have won 152 out of 300 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50.7% and a pick rate of 1.8%. In 1.1% of the matches Kai'Sa is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Kai'Sa is not banned and only the Kai'Sa Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kai'Sa probuild is best suited to counter Ezreal, to counter Aphelios or to counter Kalista on the opposing team. With Kai'Sa and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Xayah, Nilah or Samira lead to desperation for Kai'Sa players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kai'Sa.
In regards to runes for Kai'Sa you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kai'Sa Probuilds
On which position do the most Kai'Sa Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kai'Sa mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Kai'Sa Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kai'Sa Probuilds here are a few Kai'Sa tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to catch enemy carries alone to burst them with Icathian Rain.
- Work with your teammates to set up your Ultimate and optimize damage with your passive.
- Make sure to buy items that will evolve at least 1 or 2 of your spells.
- Kai'Sa is very good at picking off isolated enemies. Stick together against her.
- Kai'Sa is very vulnerable to getting outranged by mages and long range carries.
- Make sure to place wards in your blind spots so you can see Kai'Sa coming.