Kai'Sa Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kai'Sa – Daughter of the Void – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kai'Sa is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Kai'Sa have won 44 out of 85 matches, resulting in a win rate of
51.8%and a pick rate of
9.9%of the matches
Kai'Sa is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kai'Sa is not banned and only the Kai'Sa Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kai'Sa is best suited as an answer to , Aphelios or Ezreal
Sennaon the opposing team. With
Kai'Sa and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Draven or Jinx
Samiralead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Kai'Sa Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kai'Sa players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kai'Sa Build or Kai'Sa Runes.
- Try to catch enemy carries alone to burst them with Icathian Rain.
- Work with your teammates to set up your Ultimate and optimize damage with your passive.
- Make sure to buy items that will evolve at least 1 or 2 of your spells.
- Kai'Sa is very good at picking off isolated enemies. Stick together against her.
- Kai'Sa is very vulnerable to getting outranged by mages and long range carries.
- Make sure to place wards in your blind spots so you can see Kai'Sa coming.