Kai'Sa Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– Daughter of the Void – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kai'Sa
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Kai'Sa Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Kai'Sa
have won 20
out of 38
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Kai'Sa
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Kai'Sa
is not banned and only the Kai'Sa Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Kai'Sa
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
, Miss Fortune
lead to desperation for Kai'Sa
This page shows you all the Kai'Sa Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Kai'Sa
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kai'Sa Build
(where you can find aggregated Kai'Sa pro builds) or Kai'Sa Runes
FAQ for Kai'Sa Probuilds
On which position do the most Kai'Sa Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kai'Sa mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Kai'Sa Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kai'Sa Probuilds here are a few Kai'Sa tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to catch enemy carries alone to burst them with Icathian Rain.
- Work with your teammates to set up your Ultimate and optimize damage with your passive.
- Make sure to buy items that will evolve at least 1 or 2 of your spells.
- Kai'Sa is very good at picking off isolated enemies. Stick together against her.
- Kai'Sa is very vulnerable to getting outranged by mages and long range carries.
- Make sure to place wards in your blind spots so you can see Kai'Sa coming.