Nami Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Nami – the Tidecaller – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Nami is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Nami have won 115 out of 195 matches, resulting in a win rate of
59%and a pick rate of
11.8%of the matches
Nami is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Nami is not banned and only the Nami Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Nami is best suited as an answer to
Lux, or Pyke
Brandon the opposing team. With
Nami and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Maokailead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Nami Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Nami players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Nami Build or Nami Runes.
- Aqua Prison has a long cooldown, make sure to use it at the right moment.
- Using Ebb and Flow during an engagement with enemy champions will help sway the battle in your favor.
- Nami's ultimate can come in very handy for initiating on enemies who are far away.
- Aqua Prison is a very powerful ability with a long cooldown, take advantage of the situation if Nami misses this ability.
- Tidal Wave has a very long range but travels slowly, be aware of when it is coming your way as you can move out of its path.
- Try to avoid fighting an opponent affected by Tidecaller's Blessing, it lasts a short duration so waiting it out can help you greatly.