Nami Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Nami – the Tidecaller – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Nami is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Nami Probuilds and to learn how to play Nami. This page shows you how a pro builds Nami in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Nami players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Nami have won 224 out of 364 matches, resulting in a win rate of 61.5% and a pick rate of 2.2%. In 26.2% of the matches Nami is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Nami is not banned and only the Nami Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Nami probuild is best suited to counter Swain, to counter Yuumi or to counter Twitch on the opposing team. With Nami and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Amumu, Blitzcrank or Maokai lead to desperation for Nami players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Nami.
In regards to runes for Nami you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Nami Probuilds
On which position do the most Nami Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nami mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Nami Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nami Probuilds here are a few Nami tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Aqua Prison has a long cooldown, make sure to use it at the right moment.
- Using Ebb and Flow during an engagement with enemy champions will help sway the battle in your favor.
- Nami's ultimate can come in very handy for initiating on enemies who are far away.
- Aqua Prison is a very powerful ability with a long cooldown, take advantage of the situation if Nami misses this ability.
- Tidal Wave has a very long range but travels slowly, be aware of when it is coming your way as you can move out of its path.
- Try to avoid fighting an opponent affected by Tidecaller's Blessing, it lasts a short duration so waiting it out can help you greatly.