Nami Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Nami Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Nami Probuilds
On which position do the most Nami Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nami mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Nami Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nami Probuilds here are a few Nami tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Aqua Prison has a long cooldown, make sure to use it at the right moment.
- Using Ebb and Flow during an engagement with enemy champions will help sway the battle in your favor.
- Nami's ultimate can come in very handy for initiating on enemies who are far away.
- Aqua Prison is a very powerful ability with a long cooldown, take advantage of the situation if Nami misses this ability.
- Tidal Wave has a very long range but travels slowly, be aware of when it is coming your way as you can move out of its path.
- Try to avoid fighting an opponent affected by Tidecaller's Blessing, it lasts a short duration so waiting it out can help you greatly.