Ryze Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Rune Mage – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ryze
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Ryze Probuilds
and to learn how to play Ryze
. This page shows you how a pro builds Ryze
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ryze
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ryze
have won 7
out of 24
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Ryze
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Ryze
is not banned and only the Ryze Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Akshan
, to counter Akali
or to counter Talon
on the opposing team. With Ryze
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Ryze
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ryze
In regards to runes for Ryze you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Ryze besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Ryze Probuilds
On which position do the most Ryze Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ryze mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Ryze Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ryze Probuilds here are a few Ryze tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Overload's passive to optimize for maximum damage or maximum speed.
- Spell Flux's short cooldown allows it to be used to spread Flux to many enemies.
- Ryze can move and cast other spells while Realm Warp is charging without cancelling the portal.
- Ryze is especially dangerous to opponents that are marked with Flux.
- Use Realm Warp's windup time to figure out how to deal with what may be coming out of the portal.
- Crowd controlling Ryze during Realm Warp's windup will cancel the portal.