Ryze Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ryze – the Rune Mage – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ryze is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Ryze have won 4 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of
28.6%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Ryze is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ryze is not banned and only the Ryze Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ryze is best suited as an answer to
Neeko, or Jayce
Ekkoon the opposing team. With
Ryze and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Malzahar, or Xerath lead to desperation for Rumble
This page shows you all the Ryze Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ryze players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ryze Build or Ryze Runes.
- Use Overload's passive to optimize for maximum damage or maximum speed.
- Spell Flux's short cooldown allows it to be used to spread Flux to many enemies.
- Ryze can move and cast other spells while Realm Warp is charging without cancelling the portal.
- Ryze is especially dangerous to opponents that are marked with Flux.
- Use Realm Warp's windup time to figure out how to deal with what may be coming out of the portal.
- Crowd controlling Ryze during Realm Warp's windup will cancel the portal.