Ryze Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Ryze – the Rune Mage – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ryze is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Ryze Probuilds and to learn how to play Ryze. This page shows you how a pro builds Ryze in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ryze players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ryze have won 9 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of 64.3% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In <0.1% of the matches Ryze is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Ryze is not banned and only the Ryze Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Ryze probuild is best suited to counter Akali, to counter Rumble or to counter Sion on the opposing team. With Ryze and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Irelia, Ornn or Aatrox lead to desperation for Ryze players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ryze.
In regards to runes for Ryze you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Ryze Probuilds
On which position do the most Ryze Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ryze mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Ryze Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ryze Probuilds here are a few Ryze tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Overload's passive to optimize for maximum damage or maximum speed.
- Spell Flux's short cooldown allows it to be used to spread Flux to many enemies.
- Ryze can move and cast other spells while Realm Warp is charging without cancelling the portal.
- Ryze is especially dangerous to opponents that are marked with Flux.
- Use Realm Warp's windup time to figure out how to deal with what may be coming out of the portal.
- Crowd controlling Ryze during Realm Warp's windup will cancel the portal.