Ezreal Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Prodigal Explorer – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ezreal
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Ezreal Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Ezreal
have won 41
out of 77
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Ezreal
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Ezreal
is not banned and only the Ezreal Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to Aphelios
on the opposing team. With Ezreal
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Seraphine
lead to desperation for Ezreal
This page shows you all the Ezreal Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Ezreal
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ezreal Build
(where you can find the best Ezreal skins
and aggregated Ezreal pro builds) or Ezreal Runes
FAQ for Ezreal Probuilds
On which position do the most Ezreal Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ezreal mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Ezreal Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ezreal Probuilds here are a few Ezreal tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Arcane Shift to help line up your other skill shots.
- You can play Ezreal either as a Attack Damage carry or Ability Power carry depending on how you build him.
- You can line up Trueshot Barrage to hit multiple minion waves or even Monsters.
- Ezreal is a very fragile champion so take the fight to him.
- Ezreal is completely skill shot based, so make sure to keep minions in between you.
- Mystic Shot applies on-hit effects including the Crest of Cinders.