Ezreal Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ezreal – the Prodigal Explorer – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ezreal is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Ezreal have won 13 out of 30 matches, resulting in a win rate of
43.3%and a pick rate of
3.2%of the matches
Ezreal is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ezreal is not banned and only the Ezreal Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ezreal is best suited as an answer to
Tristanaon the opposing team. With
Ezreal and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Varusor lead to desperation for Jhin
This page shows you all the Ezreal Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ezreal players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ezreal Build or Ezreal Runes.
FAQ for Ezreal Probuilds
On which position do the most Ezreal Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ezreal mostly on position Adc.
- Use Arcane Shift to help line up your other skill shots.
- You can play Ezreal either as a Attack Damage carry or Ability Power carry depending on how you build him.
- You can line up Trueshot Barrage to hit multiple minion waves or even Monsters.
- Ezreal is a very fragile champion so take the fight to him.
- Ezreal is completely skill shot based, so make sure to keep minions in between you.
- Mystic Shot applies on-hit effects including the Crest of Cinders.