Ezreal Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Ezreal – the Prodigal Explorer – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ezreal is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Ezreal Probuilds and to learn how to play Ezreal. This page shows you how a pro builds Ezreal in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ezreal players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ezreal have won 263 out of 471 matches, resulting in a win rate of 55.8% and a pick rate of 2.8%. In 1.2% of the matches Ezreal is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Ezreal is not banned and only the Ezreal Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Ezreal probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Zeri or to counter Caitlyn on the opposing team. With Ezreal and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Tristana, Jhin or Samira lead to desperation for Ezreal players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ezreal.
In regards to runes for Ezreal you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Ezreal besides these Probuilds
- Find the best Ezreal skins.
FAQ for Ezreal Probuilds
On which position do the most Ezreal Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ezreal mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Ezreal Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ezreal Probuilds here are a few Ezreal tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Arcane Shift to help line up your other skill shots.
- You can play Ezreal either as a Attack Damage carry or Ability Power carry depending on how you build him.
- You can line up Trueshot Barrage to hit multiple minion waves or even Monsters.
- Ezreal is a very fragile champion so take the fight to him.
- Ezreal is completely skill shot based, so make sure to keep minions in between you.
- Mystic Shot applies on-hit effects including the Crest of Cinders.