Caitlyn Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Caitlyn – the Sheriff of Piltover – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Caitlyn is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Caitlyn have won 23 out of 40 matches, resulting in a win rate of
57.5%and a pick rate of
35.2%of the matches
Caitlyn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Caitlyn is not banned and only the Caitlyn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Caitlyn is best suited as an answer to , Draven or Sivir
Aphelioson the opposing team. With
Caitlyn and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Twitchlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Caitlyn Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Caitlyn players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Caitlyn Build or Caitlyn Runes.
FAQ for Caitlyn Probuilds
On which position do the most Caitlyn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Caitlyn mostly on position Adc.
- Make use of her Yordle Snap Traps by placing them pre-emptively to ensure that you'll have one off of cooldown during combat.
- Avoid using Ace in the Hole in large team melees as it might be blocked by the wrong target.
- Fire 90 Caliber Net away from the opponent to close the gap or hop over walls.
- Keep behind allied minions if Caitlyn is harassing you with Piltover Peacemaker (it deals less damage with each subsequent target).
- You can intercept Ace in the Hole's missile from hitting an ally if you stand in its path.