Caitlyn Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Sheriff of Piltover – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Caitlyn
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Caitlyn Probuilds
and to learn how to play Caitlyn
. This page shows you how a pro builds Caitlyn
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Caitlyn
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Caitlyn
have won 64
out of 122
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Caitlyn
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Caitlyn
is not banned and only the Caitlyn Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios
, to counter Kalista
or to counter Lucian
on the opposing team. With Caitlyn
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Caitlyn
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Caitlyn
In regards to runes for Caitlyn you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Caitlyn besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Caitlyn Probuilds
On which position do the most Caitlyn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Caitlyn mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Caitlyn Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Caitlyn Probuilds here are a few Caitlyn tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Make use of her Yordle Snap Traps by placing them pre-emptively to ensure that you'll have one off of cooldown during combat.
- Avoid using Ace in the Hole in large team melees as it might be blocked by the wrong target.
- Fire 90 Caliber Net away from the opponent to close the gap or hop over walls.
- Keep behind allied minions if Caitlyn is harassing you with Piltover Peacemaker (it deals less damage with each subsequent target).
- You can intercept Ace in the Hole's missile from hitting an ally if you stand in its path.