Caitlyn Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Caitlyn – the Sheriff of Piltover – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Caitlyn is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Caitlyn Probuilds and to learn how to play Caitlyn. This page shows you how a pro builds Caitlyn in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Caitlyn players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Caitlyn have won 56 out of 107 matches, resulting in a win rate of 52.3% and a pick rate of 1.1%. In 7.2% of the matches Caitlyn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Caitlyn is not banned and only the Caitlyn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Caitlyn probuild is best suited to counter Zeri, to counter Aphelios or to counter Xayah on the opposing team. With Caitlyn and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Ziggs, Jhin or Ezreal lead to desperation for Caitlyn players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Caitlyn.
In regards to runes for Caitlyn you can see that Precision and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Caitlyn Probuilds
On which position do the most Caitlyn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Caitlyn mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Caitlyn Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Caitlyn Probuilds here are a few Caitlyn tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Make use of her Yordle Snap Traps by placing them pre-emptively to ensure that you'll have one off of cooldown during combat.
- Avoid using Ace in the Hole in large team melees as it might be blocked by the wrong target.
- Fire 90 Caliber Net away from the opponent to close the gap or hop over walls.
- Keep behind allied minions if Caitlyn is harassing you with Piltover Peacemaker (it deals less damage with each subsequent target).
- You can intercept Ace in the Hole's missile from hitting an ally if you stand in its path.