Shaco Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Shaco – the Demon Jester – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Shaco is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Shaco have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
11.1%of the matches
Shaco is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Shaco is not banned and only the Shaco Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Shaco is best suited as an answer to
Sejuanion the opposing team. With
Shaco and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rammus, or Talon
Lillialead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Shaco Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Shaco players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Shaco Build or Shaco Runes.
FAQ for Shaco Probuilds
On which position do the most Shaco Probuilds exist?
Pros play Shaco mostly on position Jungle.
- Using Deceive over terrain can help you make a clean escape.
- Try getting items with on-hit effects. These will also benefit your Hallucination clone.
- Backstab's damage can be increased with increased Critical Damage effects like Infinity Edge.
- If Shaco is doing well early-game, it is worth the investment to place Stealth Wards near his Jungle camps.
- If Shaco uses Deceive to enter a fight he won't be able to quickly use it again to get away. Work with your team to quickly focus him down.