Shaco Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Demon Jester – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Shaco
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Shaco Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Shaco
have won 0
out of 0
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Shaco
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin
. When Shaco
is not banned and only the Shaco Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Shaco
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willump
lead to desperation for Shaco
This page shows you all the Shaco Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Shaco
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Shaco Build
(where you can find aggregated Shaco pro builds) or Shaco Runes
FAQ for Shaco Probuilds
On which position do the most Shaco Probuilds exist?
Pros play Shaco mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Shaco Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Shaco Probuilds here are a few Shaco tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Using Deceive over terrain can help you make a clean escape.
- Try getting items with on-hit effects. These will also benefit your Hallucination clone.
- Backstab's damage can be increased with increased Critical Damage effects like Infinity Edge.
- If Shaco is doing well early-game, it is worth the investment to place Stealth Wards near his Jungle camps.
- If Shaco uses Deceive to enter a fight he won't be able to quickly use it again to get away. Work with your team to quickly focus him down.