Shaco Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Shaco – the Demon Jester – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Shaco is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Shaco Probuilds and to learn how to play Shaco. This page shows you how a pro builds Shaco in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Shaco players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Shaco have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In 4.8% of the matches Shaco is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Shaco is not banned and only the Shaco Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Shaco probuild is best suited to counter Neeko, to counter Wukong or to counter Viego on the opposing team. With Shaco and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Gragas, Zac or Hecarim lead to desperation for Shaco players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Shaco.
In regards to runes for Shaco you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Shaco Probuilds
On which position do the most Shaco Probuilds exist?
Pros play Shaco mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Shaco Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Shaco Probuilds here are a few Shaco tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Using Deceive over terrain can help you make a clean escape.
- Try getting items with on-hit effects. These will also benefit your Hallucination clone.
- Backstab's damage can be increased with increased Critical Damage effects like Infinity Edge.
- If Shaco is doing well early-game, it is worth the investment to place Stealth Wards near his Jungle camps.
- If Shaco uses Deceive to enter a fight he won't be able to quickly use it again to get away. Work with your team to quickly focus him down.