Urgot Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Urgot – the Dreadnought – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Urgot is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Urgot Probuilds and to learn how to play Urgot. This page shows you how a pro builds Urgot in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Urgot players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Urgot have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In 0.1% of the matches Urgot is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Urgot is not banned and only the Urgot Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Urgot probuild is best suited to counter Akali, to counter Jayce or to counter Volibear on the opposing team. With Urgot and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Dr. Mundo, Ornn or Gangplank lead to desperation for Urgot players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Urgot.
In regards to runes for Urgot you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Urgot Probuilds
On which position do the most Urgot Probuilds exist?
Pros play Urgot mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Urgot Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Urgot Probuilds here are a few Urgot tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Pay attention to your individual leg's cooldowns, as they make for a signficiant portion of your damage
- Land Corrosive Charge or Disdain to lock on to target's with Purge - a great way to trigger multiple legs in rapid succession.
- Save Fear Beyond Death for opponents you know are already too weak to survive. It's especially good for picking off fleeing foes.
- Urgot relies heavily on blasting opponents with his legs, which have their own cooldowns and only detonate when he attacks in the direction they are facing. Avoid getting hit by multiple.
- Urgot can deal and absorb tremendous amounts of damage with Purge, but slows himself while firing.
- If you are struck by Fear Beyond Death, do your best to avoid falling below the execution threshold (25% of your Maximum Health) until the effect times out.