Urgot Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Urgot – the Dreadnought – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Urgot is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Urgot have won 1 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Urgot is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Urgot is not banned and only the Urgot Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Urgot is best suited as an answer to , Yone
Malphiteor on the opposing team. With Sylas
Urgot and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ornnlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Urgot Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Urgot players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Urgot Build or Urgot Runes.
- Pay attention to your individual leg's cooldowns, as they make for a signficiant portion of your damage
- Land Corrosive Charge or Disdain to lock on to target's with Purge - a great way to trigger multiple legs in rapid succession.
- Save Fear Beyond Death for opponents you know are already too weak to survive. It's especially good for picking off fleeing foes.
- Urgot relies heavily on blasting opponents with his legs, which have their own cooldowns and only detonate when he attacks in the direction they are facing. Avoid getting hit by multiple.
- Urgot can deal and absorb tremendous amounts of damage with Purge, but slows himself while firing.
- If you are struck by Fear Beyond Death, do your best to avoid falling below the execution threshold (25% of your Maximum Health) until the effect times out.