Mordekaiser Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Iron Revenant – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Mordekaiser
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Mordekaiser Probuilds
and to learn how to play Mordekaiser
. This page shows you how a pro builds Mordekaiser
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Mordekaiser
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Mordekaiser
have won 5
out of 9
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Mordekaiser
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Mordekaiser
is not banned and only the Mordekaiser Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Garen
, to counter Illaoi
or to counter Renekton
on the opposing team. With Mordekaiser
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Mordekaiser
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Mordekaiser
In regards to runes for Mordekaiser you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Mordekaiser besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Mordekaiser Probuilds
On which position do the most Mordekaiser Probuilds exist?
Pros play Mordekaiser mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Mordekaiser Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Mordekaiser Probuilds here are a few Mordekaiser tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Offense is your defense. Keep fighting to build up larger Indestructible shields.
- Hitting multiple champions with the same ability can help quickly activate Darkness Rise.
- Use Realm of Death on a low health enemy to guarantee the kill and keep their stats for the rest of a teamfight.
- Mordekaiser builds up a powerful damage aura when fighting champions, so keep your distance.
- Damage he deals can be converted into a large shield, and consumed for health
- Realm of Death will cut you off from your teammates completely. Try to save mobility spells to escape Mordekaiser once inside