Mordekaiser Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Mordekaiser – the Iron Revenant – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Mordekaiser is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Mordekaiser have won 12 out of 21 matches, resulting in a win rate of
57.1%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Mordekaiser is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Mordekaiser is not banned and only the Mordekaiser Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Mordekaiser is best suited as an answer to , Irelia
Malphiteor on the opposing team. With Renekton
Mordekaiser and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Kayleor lead to desperation for Riven
This page shows you all the Mordekaiser Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Mordekaiser players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Mordekaiser Build (where you can find aggregated Mordekaiser pro builds) or Mordekaiser Runes.
FAQ for Mordekaiser Probuilds
On which position do the most Mordekaiser Probuilds exist?
Pros play Mordekaiser mostly on position Top.
- Offense is your defense. Keep fighting to build up larger Indestructible shields.
- Hitting multiple champions with the same ability can help quickly activate Darkness Rise.
- Use Realm of Death on a low health enemy to guarantee the kill and keep their stats for the rest of a teamfight.
- Mordekaiser builds up a powerful damage aura when fighting champions, so keep your distance.
- Damage he deals can be converted into a large shield, and consumed for health
- Realm of Death will cut you off from your teammates completely. Try to save mobility spells to escape Mordekaiser once inside