Malzahar Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Malzahar – the Prophet of the Void – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Malzahar is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Malzahar have won 2 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
0.6%of the matches
Malzahar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Malzahar is not banned and only the Malzahar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Malzahar is best suited as an answer to , Ryze
LeBlancon the opposing team. With
Malzahar and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Viktor or Corki
Dianalead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Malzahar Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Malzahar players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Malzahar Build or Malzahar Runes.
- Wait to cast Void Swarm until there are nearby enemies for the Voidling to attack or kill.
- Use Call of the Void and Nether Grasp to renew the duration of Malefic Visions on enemies.
- Avoiding damage in lane maximizes the uptime on Void Shift, increasing Malzahar's safety dramatically.
- When Malzahar hits a spell on enemies affected by Malefic Visions, the Visions are refreshed.
- Avoid minion waves that have been affected by Malefic Visions. You never know when they may die and pass the Visions onto you.
- Malzahar is especially dangerous when he has built up his Void Swarm.