Malzahar Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Malzahar – the Prophet of the Void – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Malzahar is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Malzahar Probuilds and to learn how to play Malzahar. This page shows you how a pro builds Malzahar in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Malzahar players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Malzahar have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.1% of the matches Malzahar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Malzahar is not banned and only the Malzahar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Malzahar probuild is best suited to counter LeBlanc, to counter Yasuo or to counter Jayce on the opposing team. With Malzahar and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Aurelion Sol, Talon or Ziggs lead to desperation for Malzahar players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Malzahar.
In regards to runes for Malzahar you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Malzahar Probuilds
On which position do the most Malzahar Probuilds exist?
Pros play Malzahar mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Malzahar Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Malzahar Probuilds here are a few Malzahar tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Wait to cast Void Swarm until there are nearby enemies for the Voidling to attack or kill.
- Use Call of the Void and Nether Grasp to renew the duration of Malefic Visions on enemies.
- Avoiding damage in lane maximizes the uptime on Void Shift, increasing Malzahar's safety dramatically.
- When Malzahar hits a spell on enemies affected by Malefic Visions, the Visions are refreshed.
- Avoid minion waves that have been affected by Malefic Visions. You never know when they may die and pass the Visions onto you.
- Malzahar is especially dangerous when he has built up his Void Swarm.