Rengar Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Rengar – the Pridestalker – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Rengar is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Rengar have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
8.8%of the matches
Rengar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Rengar is not banned and only the Rengar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Rengar is best suited as an answer to , Lillia or Graves
Poppyon the opposing team. With
Rengar and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rammuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Rengar Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Rengar players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rengar Build or Rengar Runes.
- Use Rengar's ultimate to find and assassinate high priority targets in team fights and skirmishes.
- A lot of Rengar's power comes from empowered abilities he uses at the right moment - choose wisely!
- Make sure to take paths through brush when chasing opponents to take advantage of Rengar's passive.
- Rengar gains an empowered ability when his resource bar is full. Try to confront him when it's low.
- Rengar's passive enables him to leap out of brush, so avoid fighting him when near bushes.
- Rengar puts an indicator over the nearest enemy champion when he is camouflaged during his ultimate.