Rengar Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Pridestalker – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rengar
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Rengar Probuilds
and to learn how to play Rengar
. This page shows you how a pro builds Rengar
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rengar
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rengar
have won 0
out of 1
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Rengar
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin
. When Rengar
is not banned and only the Rengar Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Ekko
, to counter Talon
or to counter Wukong
on the opposing team. With Rengar
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willump
lead to desperation for Rengar
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rengar
In regards to runes for Rengar you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Rengar besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Rengar Probuilds
On which position do the most Rengar Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rengar mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Rengar Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rengar Probuilds here are a few Rengar tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Rengar's ultimate to find and assassinate high priority targets in team fights and skirmishes.
- A lot of Rengar's power comes from empowered abilities he uses at the right moment - choose wisely!
- Make sure to take paths through brush when chasing opponents to take advantage of Rengar's passive.
- Rengar gains an empowered ability when his resource bar is full. Try to confront him when it's low.
- Rengar's passive enables him to leap out of brush, so avoid fighting him when near bushes.
- Rengar puts an indicator over the nearest enemy champion when he is camouflaged during his ultimate.