Rengar Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Rengar – the Pridestalker – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rengar is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Rengar Probuilds and to learn how to play Rengar. This page shows you how a pro builds Rengar in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rengar players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rengar have won 14 out of 31 matches, resulting in a win rate of 45.2% and a pick rate of 0.6%. In 29.1% of the matches Rengar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Rengar is not banned and only the Rengar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Rengar probuild is best suited to counter Neeko, to counter Karthus or to counter Lee Sin on the opposing team. With Rengar and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Rammus, Xin Zhao or Jarvan IV lead to desperation for Rengar players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rengar.
In regards to runes for Rengar you can see that Precision and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Rengar Probuilds
On which position do the most Rengar Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rengar mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Rengar Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rengar Probuilds here are a few Rengar tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Rengar's ultimate to find and assassinate high priority targets in team fights and skirmishes.
- A lot of Rengar's power comes from empowered abilities he uses at the right moment - choose wisely!
- Make sure to take paths through brush when chasing opponents to take advantage of Rengar's passive.
- Rengar gains an empowered ability when his resource bar is full. Try to confront him when it's low.
- Rengar's passive enables him to leap out of brush, so avoid fighting him when near bushes.
- Rengar puts an indicator over the nearest enemy champion when he is camouflaged during his ultimate.