Lucian Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Lucian – the Purifier – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Lucian is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Lucian Probuilds and to learn how to play Lucian. This page shows you how a pro builds Lucian in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Lucian players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Lucian have won 357 out of 599 matches, resulting in a win rate of 59.6% and a pick rate of 3.6%. In 25.3% of the matches Lucian is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Lucian is not banned and only the Lucian Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Lucian probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Vayne or to counter Kalista on the opposing team. With Lucian and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Samira, Xayah or Jhin lead to desperation for Lucian players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Lucian.
In regards to runes for Lucian you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Lucian Probuilds
On which position do the most Lucian Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lucian mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Lucian Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Lucian Probuilds here are a few Lucian tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- For optimal burst, try to combine Relentless Pursuit into Piercing Light.
- Ardent Blaze actually explodes in a star pattern. Try to line it up so the spokes hit enemy champions.
- Once you have chosen an angle for The Culling, you cannot change it. Pick your moment well!
- Because of Lightslinger, Lucian benefits more from Attack Damage than he does from Attack Speed.
- Lucian has strong burst, but little sustained damage.
- Lucian cannot change the aim of The Culling. Take advantage of this by avoiding the angle of the bullets.
- Piercing Light does not give Lucian extra Attack Range. He still needs to find a target in range to line up his shot. Avoid Piercing Light by anticipating the angle Lucian will choose.