Lucian Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Lucian – the Purifier – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Lucian is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Lucian have won 144 out of 261 matches, resulting in a win rate of
55.2%and a pick rate of
37%of the matches
Lucian is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Lucian is not banned and only the Lucian Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Lucian is best suited as an answer to , Aphelios
Ezrealor on the opposing team. With Tristana
Lucian and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Xayahlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Lucian Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Lucian players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Lucian Build or Lucian Runes.
FAQ for Lucian Probuilds
On which position do the most Lucian Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lucian mostly on position Adc.
- For optimal burst, try to combine Relentless Pursuit into Piercing Light.
- Ardent Blaze actually explodes in a star pattern. Try to line it up so the spokes hit enemy champions.
- Once you have chosen an angle for The Culling, you cannot change it. Pick your moment well!
- Because of Lightslinger, Lucian benefits more from Attack Damage than he does from Attack Speed.
- Lucian has strong burst, but little sustained damage.
- Lucian cannot change the aim of The Culling. Take advantage of this by avoiding the angle of the bullets.
- Piercing Light does not give Lucian extra Attack Range. He still needs to find a target in range to line up his shot. Avoid Piercing Light by anticipating the angle Lucian will choose.