Kennen Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kennen – the Heart of the Tempest – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kennen is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Kennen have won 120 out of 205 matches, resulting in a win rate of
58.5%and a pick rate of
7.7%of the matches
Kennen is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kennen is not banned and only the Kennen Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kennen is best suited as an answer to
Lilliaon the opposing team. With
Kennen and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Yorick, or Akshan lead to desperation for Nasus
This page shows you all the Kennen Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kennen players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kennen Build or Kennen Runes.
- You can stun your opponents by inflicting 3 Marks of the Storm upon them.
- Lightning Rush can be used to initiate fights with its Energy return component, allowing him to use other abilities afterward.
- You can land an initial Mark of the Storm debuff on an opponent with Thundering Shuriken, and then add to it with Electrical Surge.
- Consider playing a bit more cautiously around Kennen when you have a Mark of the Storm debuff. If he hits you with 3 Marks of the Storm, you will get stunned.
- Kennen is flimsy by nature - turn and attack him if he gets careless with Lightning Rush.