Kennen Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Kennen – the Heart of the Tempest – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kennen is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Kennen Probuilds and to learn how to play Kennen. This page shows you how a pro builds Kennen in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kennen players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kennen have won 4 out of 8 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 1%. In 2.7% of the matches Kennen is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Kennen is not banned and only the Kennen Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kennen probuild is best suited to counter Kayle, to counter Gwen or to counter Riven on the opposing team. With Kennen and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Teemo, Sion or Dr. Mundo lead to desperation for Kennen players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kennen.
In regards to runes for Kennen you can see that Sorcery and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kennen Probuilds
On which position do the most Kennen Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kennen mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Kennen Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kennen Probuilds here are a few Kennen tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can stun your opponents by inflicting 3 Marks of the Storm upon them.
- Lightning Rush can be used to initiate fights with its Energy return component, allowing him to use other abilities afterward.
- You can land an initial Mark of the Storm debuff on an opponent with Thundering Shuriken, and then add to it with Electrical Surge.
- Consider playing a bit more cautiously around Kennen when you have a Mark of the Storm debuff. If he hits you with 3 Marks of the Storm, you will get stunned.
- Kennen is flimsy by nature - turn and attack him if he gets careless with Lightning Rush.