Illaoi Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Illaoi – the Kraken Priestess – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Illaoi is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Illaoi have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Illaoi is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Illaoi is not banned and only the Illaoi Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
1.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Illaoi is best suited as an answer to
Yone, or Renekton
Trundleon the opposing team. With
Illaoi and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Gangplankor lead to desperation for Tryndamere
This page shows you all the Illaoi Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Illaoi players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Illaoi Build or Illaoi Runes.
- Tentacles are an immense source of power. Don't fight without them.
- Spirits inherit their target's current health. If making a
- is your goal, try whittling your opponent's health down a bit first to make killing the spirit easier.
- Leap of Faith is best used to follow-up a strong engage or when being engaged upon. Be careful about being the first one into a fight.
- Killing Tentacles whenever possible will make it much easier to win a fight against Illaoi.
- When your spirit gets pulled out, fight back if you can. Dealing damage to Illaoi reduces the spirit's duration.
- Avoid grouping up for Leap of Faith to reduce the number of Tentacles available to Illaoi.