Illaoi Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Kraken Priestess – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Illaoi
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Illaoi Probuilds
and to learn how to play Illaoi
. This page shows you how a pro builds Illaoi
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Illaoi
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Illaoi
have won 3
out of 5
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Illaoi
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Illaoi
is not banned and only the Illaoi Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Renekton
, to counter Sejuani
or to counter Jayce
on the opposing team. With Illaoi
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Illaoi
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Illaoi
In regards to runes for Illaoi you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Illaoi besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Illaoi Probuilds
On which position do the most Illaoi Probuilds exist?
Pros play Illaoi mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Illaoi Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Illaoi Probuilds here are a few Illaoi tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Tentacles are an immense source of power. Don't fight without them.
- Spirits inherit their target's current health. If making a
- is your goal, try whittling your opponent's health down a bit first to make killing the spirit easier.
- Leap of Faith is best used to follow-up a strong engage or when being engaged upon. Be careful about being the first one into a fight.
- Killing Tentacles whenever possible will make it much easier to win a fight against Illaoi.
- When your spirit gets pulled out, fight back if you can. Dealing damage to Illaoi reduces the spirit's duration.
- Avoid grouping up for Leap of Faith to reduce the number of Tentacles available to Illaoi.